19

Chapter 19 19. The Cedar Crisis. [Unedited]

"This is not the place to talk, go out first? Go prepare the barbecue."

Xing Zhuo's heart skipped a beat, and he subconsciously held Jiang Zhou's hand? He interrupted him, speaking a little faster. Slightly stunned for a moment, she realized that she seemed tense, and said to everyone, "What do you want? Let's talk when we're full." It seems that the mastermind behind the scenes has already taken the initiative

? Go out and get them all here when she's not looking.

How many people will be sent away today? It is impossible, and it depends on whether we can send people away tomorrow.

Jiang Zhou pricked up his ears and wanted to hear, but looked at her suspiciously.

Yun Zhi raised her eyebrows, cast a teasing glance at Xing Zhuo, and said with a slight smile, "That's natural, what matters is eating."

Now that Xing Zhuo and Jiang Zhou are in love, past events really shouldn't be brought to the fore.

"That's right, that's right," Feng Xialan said haha, smiling like a flower and urged, "It's important to eat."

Then Zhong Han beckoned everyone to walk outside, and distributed some to everyone on the way. Looking at the apron, a group of people talked and laughed on the road, joking with each other and becoming familiar with each other. As soon as they arrived at the garden behind the inn, Mu Xin had set up the grill early on, and they moved out the dining table and chairs, as well as the vegetables and meat that Mengliu had prepared.

Since there were not enough ingredients to prepare, Zhong Han and Mu Xin went to the kitchen to clean some more.

Meng Liu and Xing Zhuo set up a table next to the open-air grill and cut fresh vegetables and meat. Xia Jingliu, Jiang Zhou, Feng Xialan and Fu Zhiyan were in charge of grilling. Yunzhi and Sanggu prepared the dishes, drinks, and served. Food and wine and so on.

The four people in charge of the barbecue stood and chatted, Xia Jingliu and Fu Zhiyan stood in the middle.

Fu Zhiyan was taciturn, frowning and staring down at the leek in his hand, brushing the baking ingredients over and over again, Xia Jingliu was enthusiastic and generous, chatting with Jiang Zhou about the championship race car, he couldn't stand it as soon as the conversation started, and he didn't know Talking about that game, Xia Jingliu was stuck at once. Feng Xialan, who was standing on the farthest side, suddenly said, "It was the Federation Cup game last summer." , Went around behind a few people and pushed Fu Zhiyan aside, excitedly said: "Jiang Zhou's new chariot exploded in that game."

"Yes, yes, that's the time!" Xia Jingliu smiled suddenly.

Jiang Zhou nodded slightly, very surprised. This older lady who is over half a century old also watched the game and said with a smile, "Yes, it was that time.

" " and Tyndall's "Swordsman", "Xiao? The little rocket and the swordsman have been thrown away!"

Feng Xialan recalled how many times she had watched the game repeatedly, it was both thrilling and exciting, and she didn't even notice that the broccoli in her hand was burnt, and couldn't help being excited. Said: "Zhou Zhou was so handsome that day!"

Jiang Zhou was praised very much, bent his lips and turned over the beef again, reminding her to change to a new vegetable roast.

Feng Xialan changed her name to roasted cabbage, chatting with Xia Jingliu as if she met a bosom friend, getting more and more excited? Then she talked about other games in the past, like a fan girl, boasting about Jiang's hype, Xia Jingliu could hear it He froze for a moment, yearning for the anecdotes in her mouth.