16

Chapter 16 16. Clarify the scandal.

Jian Ruzhuo was beaten so badly that she needed stitches in the hospital? More than a dozen stitches, and it was eleven o'clock when she left?

At this moment, his forehead was wrapped like a rice dumpling, and he had thirteen broken bones of varying degrees of severity.

A familiar car drove up to him, and the lush trees above him blocked most of the light, making it impossible to see the driver's face clearly.

"Mr. Jian, please slow down." Assistant Jian Ruzhuo? Qin Qin opened the back seat door and was about to go with a slight bow? Helped Jian Ruzhuo.

Jian Ruzhuo touched it? Touched the thickly wrapped? Forehead, and saw his movements fidgety? He glanced at him and said with a sneer, "I'm injured? Isn't it? I'm disabled?!" That action really touched her

. scales, which annoyed her.

Assistant Jian Ruzhuo? Scratching his head, he said with an embarrassed smile: "Yes, yes, Mr. Jian."

When he was speaking, Jian Ruzhuo had already gotten into the car. Assistant Jian Ruzhuo? Quickly, sat on the co-pilot and urged the driver: "Driving, driving."

What he did recently? Several things failed, and she was beaten up again? I'm afraid she would take her anger out on him.

The driver stepped on the accelerator, and the trees on both sides retreated rapidly.

The atmosphere in the car was embarrassing. Jian Ruzhuo’s mood after being beaten? Terrible, adjusted? The hotel surveillance only saw? A lot of snowflakes, the murderer destroyed the surveillance long ago? No clue left? .

Jian Ruzhuo closed her eyes and meditated.

Who the hell dares to break ground on Tai Sui's head?

I don't know? How long has it been? Assistant Jian Ruzhuo noticed that the two sides gradually left the bustling scene and drove towards the outskirts.

"What are you doing? Do you know how to drive!" He frowned irritably, looking at the driver whose side face was becoming more and more bewildered.

No? I don't know why? Why, he looked? It's dark outside the window? The night is dark, and his heart is trembling, and there is a faint rising stock. Isn't it a good? Premonition.

The driver said nothing.

Jian Ruzhuo was woken up after taking a nap, opened his glasses and frowned and looked forward: "What's going on? What happened?"

At this moment, the tires of the car were run over? The stones were bumped? A few times, the place where the high beam illuminated reflected the overgrown grass on both sides of the road.

"Boss Jian! Isn't he? Our driver!" Assistant Jian Ruzhuo pressed the lights in the car, and the driver's face was reflected at once.

This man was wearing the driver's clothes, his figure and face were somewhat similar to the driver's, but he was not the driver of Jane's family at all. At this moment, he was really shocked and panicked, and the picture of murder and burial in the suburbs flashed in his mind, and his heartbeat Bang bang.

The driver stepped on the accelerator to increase the speed, and the grass on both sides passed faster!

"Stop!" Jian Ruzhuo reprimanded in a low voice, then suddenly got up and wanted to go? He grabbed his neck and threatened.

Assistant Jian Ruzhuo over there? Going to? Pull the joystick.

Unexpectedly, the driver slammed a reverse dial, a man who flung the car in a mess.