11

Chapter 11 11. Back to the Imperial Capital Star.

Xing Zhuo was slightly surprised, frowned and began to think about this question very seriously.

Responsible for him? Mean? He? Can accept alpha?

She recalled all the previous things, his resistance when he was trapped in a wooden box and his butt was pinched, he struggled endlessly when wiping his body, he was secretive when he was in the same room during military service, his temples were throbbing, and finally realized... Jiang Zhou may be a double, and his sexual orientation is Alpha and Omega!

When I was in love yesterday, I was under her? Tears? Hazy, it seems that I still kissed her?

But?, Alpha and Alpha are? hopeless.

What's more, she's already made love to another Omega, and yesterday's cheating incident really messed her up.

Xing Zhuo's heart was overwhelmed.

She took a deep breath, and said decisively, "Except for this, you can ask me to do anything."

Jiang Zhou's face changed when he expected to agree to a twist, and asked with a frown, "What do you mean?"

What is except for this? , can do anything?

"Jiang Zhou, I have a sweetheart, I can be sure that I like him very much, and he also likes me very much."

Xing Zhuo looked at him with a dark face, his eyes seemed to want to swallow her alive, Even if you feel guilty, you have to make things clear: "Are you? My comrade-in-arms, my friend, you and I were both yesterday? I have no choice." I can promise that if you want to punish

me for this matter, you can hate me. "

"I can promise you one thing unconditionally, as long as it conforms to social morality, I can help you complete it." "

Jiang Zhou looked at her? His eyes became shattered little by little, and his whole body seemed to be in despair as if he had fallen into an abyss. He tilted his head and

laughed at himself like a stranger, and clenched his fingers under the sleeves tightly, mumbling Muttered: "Yes? Is that so..."

He suddenly remembered that it was the same time he was waiting at the hospital gate last time, but that time she separated her relationship and didn't even have this promise. This time she simply told them that she had a sweetheart, but that sweetheart wasn't him, and what they did was meaningless.

"This includes sending me to prison."

Xing Zhuo looked at his lips that were bitten by her and the cold eyes that floated up, his chest was heavy, and he had an inexplicable urge to hug him , but this impulse was quickly suppressed, she must not be sorry to the person who gave her the pendant, the other party may still be waiting for her there.

sent to prison?

So she'd rather go to jail than be with him.

Jiang Zhou didn't know what she was thinking, was she teasing him? He? Could it be? Her? Dolls. When he was happy, he retrieved them casually, and when he was unhappy, he threw them away casually. But he? Isn't he the old him? He? Will never leave alone crying silently.

He was trembling with anger, stared at her, and smiled angrily, saying: "Okay! The punishment must be well prepared. The request I make at that time may make you bankrupt. There will be no peace for the rest of my life!"

Xing Zhuo looked serious.

This time, Alpha is?really?angry.

"So, you don't regret it?" Jiang Zhou asked through gritted teeth, his eyes were scarlet.