32

Chapter 32 32. Running away and being caught.

Plains Star, Isle of Spout.

This island is located on the southeast side of the planet, surrounded by water on all sides, the island is lush with lush trees, only the south facing the sea? A castle of more than 600 square meters is built in the Gothic style, with pointed spires reaching into the sky, complicated The patterns are carved, and around the castle, there is also a ring-mountain island built.

The entire island is like a large racing circuit, the winding track is very eye-catching.

At the foot of the mountain is a golden sandy beach, with gusts of sea breeze blowing, waves rushing onto the beach one after another.

Jiang Zhou was lying on the beach lounger with his hands under his pillow, an orange parasol stretched open above his head, his body completely shielded from the sun, wearing sunglasses and looking at the blue sea in front of him, frowning.

Ten meters away, stood four bodyguards in white shorts and shorts.

At this moment, they were holding parasols and wearing sunglasses, staring straight at him.

At this time, Jiang Zhou took a sip of the drink, stood up and stretched.

He picked up the straw hat next to him and put it on, the sea breeze made his clothes rattle, he narrowed his eyebrows and glanced at the few people, expressionless said: "I'm going to the bathroom, are you not allowed to follow me? .”

The four bodyguards followed suit.

"You guys follow me when I go to the bathroom?" Jiang Zhou noticed that the people behind him followed, in a bad mood, he turned his head and scolded them: "Are you going to watch me go to the bathroom? Believe it or not Jiang Jing Come back? I said you coveted me! Be rude to me!"

The four bodyguards hesitated and looked at each other.

A bodyguard asked: "Second young master, don't you embarrass us, this is the order of the eldest lady, you must not leave this island." "If I don't leave? I will go to the bathroom!

"

Jiang Zhou frowned Eyebrows coldly said: "There are so many of you guarding, I have to find a way to leave."

Seeing that the bodyguards were a little loose, he calmly and indifferently said: "Follow me again, I will tell Jiang Jing you guys Molested me."

The four bodyguards consulted with each other, then stopped in place.

Jiang Zhou turned around and walked quickly towards the nearby toilet, but he didn't hear the footsteps behind him? He was secretly relieved, and hurried into the simple toilet built of wood and straw.

He quickly dug the sand in the corner with his hands, and soon dug out the items he had prepared earlier, including summer clothes for bodyguards, food, hair dye and water.

After changing the clothes on his body into simple shorts, he squeezed hair dye and daubed it on his head indiscriminately, forcibly dyeing the blond hair black. Due to his unskilled technique and lack of a mirror, he did not apply it evenly.

This hair dye is disposable. After dyeing black, it will restore the hair color after washing.

After staying in the toilet for an hour, the hair dye dried up. He used the scissors to "click" the long hair to shorten it a few times. After tidying it up, he stuck his head out and looked around. After there was no one around, he came out of the toilet, pretending to be a bodyguard and swaggering towards the tower with his hands behind his back.