13

Chapter 13 13. She was angry.

"Drip——"

"Drip——"

"Get out of the way! Get out of the way!"

"Come on! Come on!"

The smell of formalin pervaded the hospital, and it was operating in an orderly manner like a huge machine, filled with thousands of ailments Frequently staged, life and death are experienced every day and night, and the operating room of the emergency department is always lit with a red light as if it will never go out.

Xing Zhuo hugged? Jiang Zhou, who had been unconscious for a long time, rushed into the hospital with an extremely panicked voice.

Jiang Zhou in his arms was covered in blood, his fair and handsome face was pale, and his forehead was dripping with scarlet blood, lifeless. His eyes were closed, and blood dripped down his arms onto the marble floor. Feel burned all the way.

The surrounding patients saw themselves from a distance and consciously gave way, and were a little scared by Alpha's appearance.

There was a lot of movement outside, and there were already nurses and doctors rushing out with a stretcher cart.

Xing Zhuo put the man on the stretcher trolley, and pushed the trolley with the nurses with one hand, the white light falling down reflected Jiang Zhou's pale cheeks, and the blood on his body kept spreading, as if the whole person was being sucked out of a pool of blood. It seems to wake up, the breath is weak.

Seriously injured, Jiang Zhou was seriously injured.

Her mind was buzzing? For some reason, her heart seemed to be cut by a knife.

Nurses and doctors quickly pushed? Jiang Zhou into the operating room, pushed? She refused to let in.

The red light in the operating room was turned on, flashing? Hasty and tense light.

Xing Zhuo stared blankly at the red light on the top of the operating room, his fingers trembling slightly.

Jiang Zhou instinctively protected her when the truck hit her.

Shouldn't most people's first reaction in the event of a car accident be to protect themselves? But he hugged her immediately.

The truck did not stop after the accident, but turned around and continued to hit them.

She stepped on the accelerator with her hands free, and the reverse wheel passed the truck. Turning her head, she saw the truck driver wearing a face mask. gallop forward.

"Bang——"

"Bang——"

The sound of gunshots sounded from behind the car.

Xing Zhuo looked through the rearview mirror and saw the rear door of the truck suddenly opened, and seven or eight men in black wearing masks shot at her car.

The other party obviously came prepared, and to be able to work so hard, there was only one goal - to kill her!

One tire was hit and the car skidded for a moment.

She turned the reverse dial to stabilize, forced herself to calm down, turned on the bulletproof equipment, and made a voice call to the security department.

In the early years, when Xing Haochu was teaching her to buy travel tools, she made repeated orders to buy bulletproof products, and she must not just look at whether the model is cool or not.