29

Chapter 29 29. After the cub. (1)

Jiangcheng is not doing well recently.

He failed to win the case of Jane's Group, and he failed to match up with Xing's Group.

I thought that relying on the Xing's Group, I could somewhat protect some partners and earn some contracts to solve the company's urgent needs. Who knew that the cooperation in the early stage was very smooth, but gradually collapsed in the later stage, the other party? Either they disliked their craftsmanship or their design, and in the end they didn't even win a case.

Jiang's capital chain was once broken, and he was in a difficult situation.

He put down his old face and went to the Xing Group for help, but was stopped by security guards before entering the door.

With the title of "Jiang Zhou's father, Xing Zhuo's future father-in-law", the security guards still drove him away without hesitation.

Looking back, Jiang Cheng might have been dissatisfied with Xing Zhuo's treatment of him.

The other party may have known that he gave Jiang Zhou to Jian Ruzhuo, which angered him.

He couldn't count on Xing Zhuo and Jiang Zhou to throw an olive branch to Jian Ruzhuo, but he was thrown out by the bodyguards of Jian's family before entering the door.

Jian Ruzhuo's assistant who happened to pass by said, "Ouch, ouch?" He hurriedly helped him up.

He patted the dust off his body, and he said in a bad mood. Thinking of this encounter, Jian Ruzhuo's assistant sighed and blamed: "Last time, Mr. Jian suffered a lot from Xing Zhuo and Jiang Zhou, and you didn't pay you back. The promise, how can Mr. Jane calm down? Okay? Say?."

"How to calm down?"

Jiang Cheng really hated that?

Assistant Jian Ruzhuo patted him on the shoulder and said with a smile, "Boss Jian, I like your son very much." "

But then? Nie Zi is with Xing Zhuo, his wings are stiff, and he won't listen to me at all!" Jiang Cheng In a hurry, I really have no way to start.

If he started with Jiang Zhou again, he would completely offend Xing Zhuo at that time, and the Jiang family would be completely finished!

Assistant Jian Ruzhuo rubbed his chin, pondered for a while, then snapped his fingers and said with a smile, "

Don't you still have a son? The one called Jiangjin."

"That's right, that's right, my youngest son's name is Jiang Jin!" Jiang Cheng hurriedly replied.

Assistant Jian Ruzhuo had an expression of "Then? That's it!" and said: "Mr. Jian never forgets Jiang Zhou, but Jiang Zhou is a clumsy man. Since Jiang Jin is his younger brother, then he should be born somewhat similar? Yes."

Similar? Jiang Jin and Jiang Zhou are three points similar in appearance.

Jiang Zhou is flamboyant, with unruly eyes; Jiang Jin is arrogant and self-willed, and loves to have a small temper.

Was Jiang Cheng caught? Last time he was frightened, but this time he thought about it for a while? He said solemnly, "What if Jane doesn't like it?" "Whether Jane likes it or not, it's your attitude, she?

If Are your subordinates still willing to help? You, if you don't want to, your son has no loss." Assistant Jian Ruzhuo shrugged, taking it for granted.

Jiang Cheng nodded, secretly saying yes.

Recently, Jiang Jin just happened to come back from another planet, and was obediently staying at home after being reprimanded by him.