28

Chapter 28 28. We broke up. (1)

"Did you pawn the necklace!?"

"We are living here? We need money here, pawning it for us? It will be easier to move." "

Is it because I fell ill..."

"No."

"Even if you don't fall ill, I will pawn it."

"Necklace, it's not important."

"Necklace, it's not important to you, it's important to me."

...

"Then you are responsible to me."

" Except for this, you can ask me to do anything."

"Okay? Ah! Then the punishment will be better? Okay? Prepare, I will make a request when the time comes, maybe you will go bankrupt, and you will never have peace in this life!"

" In this way, you don't regret it?"

"No regrets."

"Xing Zhuo, I won't be fooled by you again."

The memory is like a rising tide?

Waiting helplessly outside the Ethel Star Hospital, the pain of getting a tattoo of thorns and roses on the chest, the drunkenness? The pictures, time and time again she courted Yunzhi, the gossip news that was widely reported on social media, the necklace that was thought to be thrown away on the trash star, and he lost in the casino after fifty years of despair, distraught and infatuated Afterwards, her indifference and estrangement...

Sentence after sentence echoed in Jiang Zhou's mind one after another, he seemed to fall into the deep sea, and every sentence almost made him suffocate.

As if Jiang Zhou had had a nightmare, he suddenly woke up.

Thick and thin sweat was dripping from his forehead, and when he came into contact with the air, it was bitterly cold. He took a big mouthful of fresh air, and looked at Xing Xing, who was sleeping soundly and hugging him in his arms. Clumsy, her heart seemed to be clenched tightly, her breathing was stagnant, her eye sockets turned red a little bit, her eyes were sore, and her fingertips couldn't help stroking her? face.

His movements were very light, as if he was afraid of waking her up.

Xingzhuo, his? Thorns.

She's back? But how should he face her?

His heart was already riddled with holes.

He used to silently wait for her to turn around, because he liked it, so he was not chic and reconciled.

As long as she looks at him one more time, he can't wait to throw himself into her arms, she will tickle his fingers at him, and he will be happy all day, but if she says a cruel word, he will be sad and shed a lot of tears , wronged?, sad?, sad?

In this relationship, he was like a clown.

Stubbornly yearning for her? Love, becoming messed up and terrible.

He said that he would never be fooled by her again.

At that moment, he had completely, completely, and definitely given up loving her, and he didn't have the energy to fight with her anymore.

He said, he is not good? Coax?.

He's not nice at all? Coax?

Jiang Zhou didn't wear an inch, and moved her hand across her waist to get off the bed.