8

Chapter 8 08. Casino situation.

Xing Zhuo, who left the hospital, recalled the teary eyes of his little rival, and somehow felt heavy in his heart.

Are you really touched? The more she thought about it, the more she felt that there was still a little sadness.

But what is there to be sad about? He was saved, and he should feel happy.

Xing Zhuo couldn't figure it out.

Alpha's mind is hard to guess.

When she arrived at the destination, she saw the fifteen people brought by Ding Ergou, far exceeding her expectations.

These fifteen people also carried the materials she needed, such as gravel, cotton, plastic bottles, etc. She didn't talk nonsense, and Ding Ergou led a group of people to the shanty town, where there are many and cheap sheds, which is very suitable for a base camp.

Xing Zhuo looked at it, thought it was good, and paid the landlord.

Then, she divided these people into several groups, handed over the water purifier process to several groups like an assembly line, but did not hand over all the skills to one person, and finally completed all the assembly parts by her.

In one afternoon, 1,286 water purifiers were completed.

In the evening, she did not send a family to sell, but let Ding Ergou and his friend fight in the most densely populated shantytown, causing a group of people to watch, and then through the mouths of the two people, they said the fight The reason for the water purifier, and let Ding Ergou demonstrate it in person.

The place where the water purifier was set up was packed with people within an hour.

At eight o'clock, all the water purifiers were sold, and the wages of Ding Ergou and several others were divided, and Xingzhuo made a profit of 23,000 yuan.

She made an appointment with Ding Ergou and others to meet again tomorrow.

Afterwards, she bought food and went back to the hospital, suddenly remembered that she didn't leave any money for Jiang Zhou, and she might be hungry right now.

But when she went back, she didn't see Jiang Zhou's shadow.

When I asked the little nurse, the little nurse ignored her, painted her nails and said, "My little brother asked me where the pawnshop is, and I pointed to him, and he ran away, unable to scream... hey... ..."

"Go to the pawn shop?"

"Probably."

Xing Zhuo stuffed the food box to her, a trace of solemnity flashed in his eyes: "Help me put it away, I'll come back to eat later." I'm afraid she

went to the pawnshop to find the necklace, and she wasn't in a hurry, so why was he in such a hurry?

The person has not come back now, I am afraid that something has happened. You must know that Garbage Star is no more law and order than Imperial Capital Star. This place is full of chaos and instability. It is difficult for a strong dragon to overwhelm a snake, and he is still sick. If something really happens, it is difficult to get out alone.

She ran towards the pawn shop with the wind under her feet.

At night, the moon is dark and the wind is high, the market is not as lively as in the daytime, it is lifeless, coupled with the faint sour smell, it looks eerie.

The pawn shop was closed, a dark door.

"Boom, boom, boom!"

"Boom, boom!"