21 (2)

Chapter 21 21. Holmes-152 (2) (2)

So come in from the outside and wash your hands.

The two looked at each other? They went to the bathroom tacitly one after the other.

"What about them?" Xing Zhuo frowned and asked.

Sang Gu said with a heavy expression, "I went to the vegetable market with Cheng Liu to buy vegetables. When we came back, Zhong Han said that they went to play in a seaside town. I don't know when they will come back." Xing Zhuo was puzzled

: "Playing?"

Sang Gu nodded, "That's right."

Xing Zhuo stroked his forehead, his temples twitched twice, and said decisively, "Look for someone."

Something was wrong, very wrong.

Sang Gu pondered? Excuse me, I was worried at first, and even reached an agreement without much discussion? Agreement: "Okay." "

Bring Mu Xin." Xing Zhuo tends to suspect Mu Xin according to the test, even if he? What are you going to do? Moths can't do it under her nose.

Mu Xin didn't want to go.

Xing Zhuo and Sang Gu directly dragged people into the car, and they looked at them with resentment.

Since there was only one small tricycle in the store, the two told Cheng Liu and went to the seaside town.

Sang Gu drives, Xing Zhuo and Mu Xin sit in the back.

Was the tricycle bumped on the road? For half an hour, Mu Xin yawned all over the place, and couldn't stand it any longer. He leaned on Xingzhuo's shoulder drowsily, and bounced up like a dog poop as soon as he leaned on it. Down? The other side continued to doze off.

"Wood, didn't you take a nap?" Xing Zhuo asked with a smile while hugging his chest.

Mu Xin said vaguely: "No."

"You seem to be out this afternoon?"

"...Oh, it's a pity to throw away some of the leftover meat from the guests. I packed it and gave it to you. There are stray cats and dogs nearby, can't you?"

Xing Zhuo heard the words and looked at the extremely sleepy young man, only then did he realize that there were indeed some dog hairs on his cuffs.

Even when he sniffed his body carefully, he could smell cats and dogs, which meant that Mu Xin was not lying.

She clenched her five fingers tightly and screamed inwardly: "What a mess!"

Wasn't Mu Xin? Xin You, Zhong Han?!

Then he said that Zhou Zhou must go to the seaside town? It's a fraud! With Zhou Zhou's temperament, how could he leave his post casually during work?

As soon as the words fell, the ground shook slightly.

Immediately afterwards, six "huge" Zergs drilled out from the ground in front of them. Their green compound eyes looked like death looking down on the ants. They swung their tentacles and rushed towards them quickly, making a low chirping sound.

"Insect race!"

Mu Xin turned his head and saw six "monstrous" big? Beasts turned pale with fright, and shouted in a trembling voice.

Sang Gu regained his composure after a brief shock, turned the steering wheel and stepped on the gas pedal hard to go in the opposite direction.

"Did you bring your weapon?"