28 (2)

Chapter 28 28. We broke up. (2)

After all kinds of things last night, I couldn't help but feel some charming thoughts in my heart, and smiled and kissed his forehead lightly.

Zhou Zhou is far away from being so close to her, which shows that he is slowly accepting her from the bottom of his heart, and everything is getting better.

"Hmm."

Jiang Zhou woke up leisurely.

"Zhou Zhou, what time am I now?"

The clumsy and satisfied man grabbed his finger and kissed him on the lips and asked.

Jiang Zhou leaned on her chest limply, and raised his eyes to see Alpha, who looked like a sneaky cat. Lazily said: "20 points."

No addition, no subtraction.

What kind of reason is this?

Xing Zhuo raised his eyebrows and asked: "Last night, can't you get extra points?"

Jiang Zhou shook his head and asked to make amends: "No extra points, I used to sort out for you? Pheromone was so hard, last night... last night I just wanted to be with you Sleep, you pay me back, can't you?"

He couldn't procrastinate anymore, he was afraid that he would be shaken.

Xing Zhuo laughed angrily: "Okay."

Jiang Zhou was silent for a while, his heart was full of reluctance, he hesitated for a moment before slowly saying: "Besides, Jiang Jing has found the murderer. According to the agreement, let's break up." It was

him Have you promised? Even if Xing Zhuo refuses to agree ten thousand times.

When Jiang Jing's warship landed on Cedar Island back then, he indeed saved many people. If she fulfilled all his conditions, then he must also fulfill what she promised.

If it was some time ago, he couldn't figure out whether his "Little Thorn" came back or not.

He was confused and entangled, unwilling to face it again, and really wanted to break up.

But Xing Zhuo really thought about everything again, and really came back. He didn't want to forgive her so quickly, but when it came time to break up, he was not so willing.

Xing Zhuo stepped down with a smile and looked at him deeply.

Break up cannon? How dare he!