3

Chapter 3 03. Interstellar Thief (1)

Jiang Zhou is an Omega.

No matter how he disguises himself with fake A stickers and wears a loose and cool racing suit, he can't hide the fact that he is a 100% Omega.

The matter of pretending to be A dates back to when he was born. The marriage of his father Jiang Cheng and his mother Sheng Yiluo was a typical business marriage.

Not long after the marriage, Jiang Cheng adopted a three-year-old female named Alpha, named Jiang Jing. Giving birth to a daughter is now an excuse to give birth to a name. This is a threat to Sheng Yiluo, but her body is weak, she can take care of her and give birth to one child, but she can't.

Jiang Zhouyi was born.

In order to stabilize her status, Sheng Yiluo lied to the outside world that she was a male Alpha, and she took care of the children by herself.

Jiang Cheng had indeed returned home more frequently.

It's a pity that his father favored him and instead spent a lot of energy cultivating Jiang Jing with the standards of an heir.

Sheng Yiluo was dissatisfied and dissatisfied. He had to maintain a calm surface and spent a lot of energy on his education, but Jiang Zhou was indeed not as smart as Jiang Jing. He had no interest in data reports and had no talent for business, economics and finance. As soon as the teacher gave a lecture, he fell asleep, but he was extremely fanatical about racing cars, skateboards, and mechs.

Jiang Zhou didn't hate Jiang Jing, and even felt a little sympathetic.

On the contrary, he felt that Jiang Jing was a bit pitiful. When he was manipulating the toy car in the model house, Jiang Jing had no food until he finished his studies. On his birthday, there was a birthday cake made by Cheng Yiluo himself. I don’t even know when Jiang Jing’s birthday is He couldn't help but cry when he suffered a little bit of flesh and blood, Jiang Jing was whipped more than a dozen times by Jiang Cheng and could only go back to the room to apply medicine in silence...

Jiang Zhou didn't understand anything at that time.

He would secretly give Jiang Jing unused toy cars and puzzles, put more strawberries on the birthday cake for her, and tell the maids he knew to help her with some medicine, and quietly take her out of the study to catch bugs and play ...

Sheng Yiluo was furious when he found out and gave him a meal of fried pork with bamboo shoots.

His butt was blooming, and he didn't dare to hang out with Jiang Jing for a long time.

When Jiang Zhou was twelve years old, Jiang Cheng brought another child who was two years younger than him home.

The child was born in pink and jade, and stood timidly behind Jiang Cheng with his head poked out. He was a beautiful male Omega.

Shengyiluo went crazy that time, smashing things all over the room, with a hideous face.

Even so, Jiang Cheng ignored her objection.

The child was left behind and named Jiang Jin, and Jiang Zhou was also told to love his younger brother.

Jiang Zhou and Jiang Jin are not on the same page.

Ever since Jiang Jin came to the house, he wanted everything. He kept calling his brother and sister, and took over many of his and Jiang Jing's toys. Saying "I'm an Omega, can't you forgive me?" "Why did you treat me like this when I was young?" It took three days to get disgusted.