24

Chapter 24 24. Holmes-152 (5)

As soon as these words came out?, Xing Zhuo suddenly looked at Jiang Zhou.

Like a taut string, she slammed into Jiang Zhou's shocked and suffocated eyes, looking at Xin You's eyes full of ice-cold, needle-like pheromones spreading around her, and said angrily "You dare!"

"Don't even think about it!"

Sang Gu stared at Xin You coldly.

That look seemed to cut Xin You into pieces!

This person has always been a good-natured and gentle person, even when he encounters difficult people. He is soft-spoken and looks very easy to bully.

But once she encountered Yun Zhi's matter, her attitude changed a hundred and eighty degrees.

Yunzhi is her reverse scale.

Yun Zhi's back felt chills, his brows were furrowed and he struggled desperately to lean against Sang Gu's side.

However, the experimenter behind him grabbed the back of his chair and prevented him from moving freely.

"Tell me. Xing Zhuo spent a lot of effort in chasing Yunzhi."

Jiang Zhou, who was still reacting fiercely just now, suddenly fell silent, his voice seemed to be soaked in wet water: "...What do you mean?

" His face was pale, and he looked at him with a smile, and he swam like a devil.

At this moment, he didn't dare to look at Xing Zhuo at all, combined with Xin You's words, the bits and pieces of his amnesia kept flickering in his mind.

At the beginning, Xing Zhuo treated him with a seemingly indifferent indifference, and avoiding him when he was intimate; what's

more inappropriate, the image of Xing Zhuo rubbing his ears and temples during the chaotic period flashed in his mind.

He remembered the pattern of three planets tattooed on the back of her neck, the tattoo representing him, it seems...it seems to be gone...

why is it not there?

Doesn't he still have roses of thorns tattooed on his chest?

What happened before the amnesia?

Xingzhuo for no reason? Panicked.

She anxiously looked at the lost Jiang Zhou and said, "Zhou Zhou! Don't believe him!"

She has never been able to deal with things well, nor can she be considered calm. Few things can really make her lose her composure, but when it comes to Jiang Zhou's matter, she can't be calm at all.

Xin You finally saw the panic in her eyes, she was no longer as confident as usual, this made him extremely satisfied, and gave birth to more intense malice.

He laughed out loud, and taunted Jiang Zhou: "What? Second Young Master Jiang forgot? Your Xingzhuo, you have blatantly pursued Yunzhi for the past two years, and gave gifts every year and festival? You have to choose the best for Yunzhi's birthday. A good hotel, donate a large sum of money to Yunzhi's military hospital, and spend a lot of money on him at the auction..."

Jiang Zhou's eyes flickered, and his face turned paler.

In other words, in the past two years, they have not been as passionately in love as he imagined.

She went to chase her white moonlight.

Then what is his position?

He thought of all the things he had with Xing Zhuo recently, the so-called intimacy, the so-called sweet talk, seemed to be covered in a mist.