27 (2)

Chapter 27 27. It's a date. (2)

.

"Because I miss you."

Xing Zhuo turned around and grabbed his hand, kissed his fingertips lightly, and looked at him deeply with his dark eyes: "I just got one more tattoo."

Jiang Zhou's heart was pounding, The neck was slightly red and asked: "Is it not hurting anymore?"

Perhaps it was because of no memory.

Or maybe he heard the reason, got the answer, and was always tolerant and regressed towards her.

Or he knew that they were in love, and he was sure that they were in love as before, with a mentality as if they were in a passionate love period, and they were passionately in love.

Therefore, he ignored her and his past.

past.

It has passed.

Even so, he always felt uneasy.

There is a feeling of emptiness, even uneasiness, but I still want to face their relationship positively.

Xing Zhuo said: "It doesn't hurt.

Jiang Zhou smiled and said: "I don't know, when I get the tattoo, it doesn't hurt. Xing Zhuo kissed his forehead and said, "

Then, do you get extra points for tattoos?" "

Jiang Zhou was tickled by her parents, so he grunted and said reluctantly: "Give you 10 points? To encourage you.

"Then? 20 minutes? Can you please sort out the pheromones for me? " With a smile in his eyes, Xing Zhuo stared deeply at his wrinkled face and said,

"No way!" With a smirk flashing in Jiang Zhou's eyes, he patted her on the shoulder and joked: "Look at you, you are too blatant to open the room tonight. Now you don't challenge me at all. I have temporarily lost interest in you." . "

Hey! He wants to see what she can do to him?

Xing Zhuo: "..."

Xing Zhuo can't do anything to him, but the pheromone has not been sorted out for a long time. It's really uncomfortable, what does it mean? It's not that it's particularly uncomfortable, but it's different from the smooth and comfortable feeling after combing.

She wants to comb, and she doesn't want to give up.

At this time, she clasped his waist and put him on the sink, remembering how he hooked her up when he was in the Star Thief, she burrowed her fingers into his clothes, and blew hot air into his ear, with a low voice Dumbly bewitched: "Then?, I'll try to seduce you."

Jiang Zhou's breathing was unsteady for a moment, and his pupils opened slightly: "You..."

Seduce?

Thankfully she figured it out.

However, he also wanted to see how she seduced him.

Before he could speak, his lips had already been kissed.

After a brief kiss, Alpha was very polite and said: "If you don't like it, Zhou Zhou can call it off."

Jiang Zhou wanted to call, but didn't want to.

As it dragged on like this, the air in the bathroom became hotter and hotter.

Alpha is in no hurry.

Like eating a big meal, she sorted out the food little by little, and then swallowed it little by little, but there was no leftover.

Everything was slow, gradual and lingering. The place where her fingers touched her skin seemed to be on fire, which made Jiang Zhou delirious and dizzy. He had no choice but to cling to her neck like before. Longing for her love and love, the breath in his throat came in and out like a gust of wind.

The fingers are interlocked over and over again, as if two chains are intertwined.

The smell of mint and cedarwood in the bathroom is intertwined, inextricably linked, and frighteningly strong.

Xing Zhuo was like a rising tide, suddenly surging.

Jiang Zhou has always known that she has good physical strength, but he didn't know that she was so charming as a fairy that people couldn't look away.

At the back, begging for mercy, Xing Zhuo coaxed and seduced until dawn.

After finishing?

Xing Zhuo hugged Jiang Zhou to take a bath in the bathroom, and helped Jiang Zhou, who was dozing off with his eyelids fighting, to take a bath, watching him close his eyes? From time to time? The roots of the ears are slightly red.

At this moment, Jiang Zhou is soft and looks extremely cute.

She rubbed his face with the tip of her nose, satisfied? She helped him wipe off his sweat and carried him back to the bed.

Before going to bed, she was still thinking: It seems that it is time to think about the child's name.