12

Chapter 12 12. Thrilling moment. (1)

Junk Star is not close to Imperial Star, and it takes at least half a day to get there through the endlessly dark universe.

Xing Zhuo was sitting on the window of the cabin corridor, with one foot resting on the window lattice, looking out at the vast and bright starry sky, rubbing his fingertips on the four-leaf grass pendant on his neck, his brows were dark, I don’t know what he was thinking ?.

K-1 is not a common thing in Federation Interstellar.

People who can own k-1 are not ordinary people, and their backgrounds are not simple.

She didn't understand, why? The two confirmed their relationship, but he didn't want to come to her? What's wrong? What's wrong? Since he has left traces on Gambling Stars, maybe he can get new information by sending people to Gambling Stars to investigate.

Jiang Zhou couldn't sleep at night, so he came out for a walk.

He also saw Xing Zhuo, who sat down at the window opposite her like a walking corpse, hugged his knees and looked at the vast starry sky outside the window, in a trance, silent and didn't speak?

Even though he didn't say a word, Xing Zhuo could feel the aura of grief permeating his body.

In the past, Jiang Zhou was like a sunflower in full bloom, a little lion running in the fields and doing things regardless, but now it is like a withered flower, like a cat whose soul has been sucked away, ten? Need people to use? Irrigate with love.

The light spilled on his face through the window, and his forehead rested on the clean glass, bewildered.

Xing Zhuo looked at his fluffy hair, and moved his fingers slightly to caress, but finally he clenched his hands tightly and got up to leave.

"Don't go."

Jiang Zhou didn't move, his voice was a little hoarse, and he didn't look at her.

Xing Zhuo paused, pursing his thin lips.

"Stay with me," Jiang Zhou looked at the constantly twinkling starry sky outside the window: "Just once."

In the past, Jiang's family fought among themselves, and he didn't like it, but as long as he is kind, he knows that there is still his "family" there, Now that Sheng Yiluo is gone, he doesn't know? What if there is no mother in the future? Over...

Here, he dare not cry in front of Jiang Jing, dare not vent in front of anyone.

Xing Zhuo sat by the window again.

This is not an excessive request, a few hours of companionship, as a comrade in arms, she doesn't mind.

The two of them didn't say a word?

A lot of meteors flashed outside the window, the stars twinkled and shone all over the sky, and the Milky Way swayed into a beautiful picture.

Six hours later, the spacecraft arrived at the Imperial Star Spaceship Field.

Jiang Jing led Jiang Zhou away, Xing Zhuo led Qu Xin back to Xing's Group, and just took a bath in the built-in bedroom of the president's office.

The traces of yesterday's love are still there, especially the bite marks on her shoulders. The more she washes, the more she thinks of the vague memories of yesterday. Alpha was in her arms with tears in her eyes and the bitten lips. With a white and soft waist, there seems to be a faint smell of mint on her body at this moment.