30

Chapter 30 30. After pregnancy.

Sunny day.

Jiang Zhou sat in the spectator seats of the arena and looked at the red racing cars flashing by on the track, sullenly pulling the weeds in his hands, crushing them piece by piece, and his heart was tangled like twists and turns.

"Aren't you going to practice?"

Xiao Kan walked over and sat down beside him.

This guy didn't move when he was stuck in the viewing booth for three hours. If he had been clamoring for the handle before, it would be obvious that something happened.

Jiang Zhou was absent-minded, and said dejectedly, "I won't practice anymore. I might not be able to participate in this competition." "

Why?" Xiao Kan was surprised.

The All-Star Racer Competition is held once a year, and Jiang Zhou has won the championship every time he goes to the race.

The other teammates are not bad at skills, but Cheng Liu thinks about making money to raise cats every day, and Kong Hanxue is obsessed with computer networks. Why not?

Jiang Zhou glanced at him and was silent for a while.

He sighed, threw away the leaf in his hand, clapped his palms, rubbed his neck and said perfunctorily, "I'm so tired, I win the championship every time, and it's boring not to leave a way for others to survive." He didn't think about it clearly

. , You can't tell the captain casually.

"Yeah, your mentality is quite senior!" Xiao Kan knew that he had undergone great changes in his life recently, and his mentality would inevitably be unstable, so he didn't force him. He patted Jiang Zhou on the shoulder, stood up and said with a hearty

smile, "The sponsor invited us to dinner tonight, at the nearby Lobster Hotel, together!"

Son.

He looked up at Xiao Kan, who was already the father of two children, and couldn't help asking, "Captain, can I ask you a question?" "

What?"

"Sit down first."

Xiao Kan raised his eyebrows and smiled lightly. sit down.

This little bastard is still melancholy?

Jiang Zhou considered for a moment, looked at him eagerly for a few seconds, and finally? Discouraged, he said, "Forget it, I'll ask someone else." How could

he ask an Alpha about such a thing? He has to think about it himself.

Xiao Kan was at a loss: "??"

After the calf, something big happened! This guy definitely has a problem.

After a while, the young driver who had finished his racing practice ran over, stopped in front of Jiang Zhou, and bowed solemnly to him.

"Senior! My name is Zhuo Bai, and I'm your fan! I'm your little universe! I'm glad to meet you." He looked at him with red cheeks, as shy as a little girl, and his eyes were full of excitement.

Jiang Zhou smiled and said, "Very? I'm glad you like me."

"Senior, how was my driving just now?" Zhuo Bai scratched the back of his head, embarrassed to ask.

Jiang Zhou was in a daze for a moment.

The Alpha in front of me was about ten, eight or nine years old, just like the old self when he was full of vigor, bright and youthful.