12

"Holy shit! Jungkook, what's wrong???" Jin almost tripped on the way to him to check what happened.

Jin could feel his heart beating against his chest when he saw his eyes flutter continuously and his hands became stiff.

"Yah. What's wrong? Come on, I was kidding! I didn't put anything on your food!" Jin panicked when he continued trembling tremendously.

Jungkook eyes were tightly shut and he was starting to vomit as well.

"No, no, wait, wait. My phone! I need my phone. Where's my phone??? Where is it??" Jin said

Jin couldn't help but start crying as he scrambled to look for his phone which he couldn't even find no matter how I looked for it.

"Shit! Shit! I remember placing it on the table earlier," Jin stifled a cry because as much as possible he didn't wanna panic.

But his own emotions betrayed him as the tears uncontrollably fell down his face as Jin struggled to look for his phone.

Jin was about to run outside to look for help when he felt a hand on his arm.

'Hey. I was just joking." Jungkook said

All Jin frustrations and anxiety came
rushing at once as he saw Jungkook standing all perfectly fine in front of him.

"I-I was just joking, okay? I'm just fine." Jungkook said

"I hate you, you fucking idiot!" Jin

With all the energy left in Jin, Jin pushed him away before storming towards his room.

~~~

"Hey, I'm sorry, okay. I just wanna scare you a bit." Jungkook said

Jin pulled the blanket over his head even tighter as he felt Jungkook's presence beside him.

"Get out of my room," Jin emotionlessly replied as he curled myself more in a fetal position.

"Come on, baby. I'm sorry. I-I promise I won't do it again." Jungkook said

Aish!!! I should have locked the door.
Why did I even forget to lock the door??

"Just go away, Jungkook. I don't wanna see you." Jin said

"No. I'm staying here until you're okay." Jungkook said

Jin rolled his eyes under the blanket and attempted to push Jungkook go away.

But before Jin could even shout at Jungkook to leave him alone, Jin felt a pair of arms around his waist and he was eventually pulled into a hug.

"What the fuck are you doing?? Let me go you idiot!" Jin hissed as he struggled to remove the blanket from his face so he could shout at him face to face.

"You better get your hands off me or I'm gonna beat the hell out of you!" Jin said

"Try me then," Jungkook grinned as he tightened his arms around Jin, his body slightly running on Jin.

"I fucking hate you, Jeon Jungkook!!!"

"Then I guess, it would take me a lot of work to convert that hatred to something else, right?" Jungkook said

Jin squinted his eyes to block the rays of the sunlight that was seeping into his room.

Jin couldn't clearly recall what happened last night. But he could remember sleeping in Jungkook's arms.

No matter how much he struggled to push him away, he was way too strong that he ended up surrendering.

Jin let out a frustrated groan as he got off the bed.

In the first place, Jin wasn't supposed to let Jungkook in his unit last night.
But the idiot started throwing tantrums in the hallway so he had to do something to save the both of them from the judging looks of the ones staring at them.

And then what happened next. Jungkook just pulled that prank.
Jin wish we're allowed to kill once in our life.
Jin was on my way out of the room when he smelled something burning.

Jin immediately scurried towards the kitchen to check if something was on fire.

But the scene he saw was far worse than having his unit in flames.
There in the middle of his kitchen, with a frying pan in his hand and an apron around his waist, was a seemingly confused was Jungkook.

"Good morning, baby. By the way, is it normal for an egg to be black when cooked?" Jungkook said

Thanks for standby:)