56

Jin body was expectedly sore the next morning.
And he didn't even have to wonder as Jungkook was being the insatiable beast in bed. Jin couldn't even count the number of times he came out as Jungkook pleasured him in ways he couldn't  even name! Jin was even too embarrassed when he helped him in cleaning it back there while saying that he really studied on how to do it so he could help him. Jin didn't agree to bottoming in the first place, He couldn't even look him in the eye due to too much embarrassment while he just acted like it was nothing!

Jin scooted closer to Jungkook and buried his face on Jungkook chest, something he'd like do to as he could clearly hear the beating of Jungkook heart.

Last night was pure bliss despite the pain he had to endure as it was still his second time. Jin stilled at the thought.

Memories of the night Jin once shared with a stranger came rushing in and he couldn't help but feel guilty for not telling Jungkook about it.

Jin mean than it's a private matter and besides it happened when they were still not together.
Jin looked at Jungkook's sleeping face and thought long and hard.
It was just a one night experience and Jin wasn't even completely sober that time.
But the more he looked at Jungkook, the more he felt a nagging feeling on his chest.
Jin could probably just keep it for the rest of his life.

Flashback
🔞
A/ N if you aren't comfortable this smut content.. please skip ...

Those are just some of the words Jin could use to describe Jungkook as he continued ravishing Jin in ways that clouded his vision and mind.

A lascivious moan successfully escaped on Jin lips as Jungkook kisses made their way to his chest before settling on Jin taut nipples, alternately sucking them like a hungry child and all Jin could do was grab his hair even more as he gave them a gentle tug.

The cold air blasting from the air conditioning proved to be useless as Jungkook continued setting Jin body on fire, igniting it even more as his hands wandered inside the thin cloth that separated them.

Jungkook kisses on Jin neck would definitely leave marks just the way he always wanted but Jin attention wasn't really focused on how he was sucking his neck but on how he was caressing his bottom underneath the thin cloth.

"Ju-Jungkook, shit!" Jin moaned, but his moans were then replaced with all the curses he knew as Jungkook removed the remaining cloth that was covering him and fondled with his length. The warmth of his hand only made him more delirious and intoxicated and Jin didn't even know what to grab as he started moving his hands up and down Jin length.

Jin mind was clouded with so much desire that Jin just decided to clasp his hands over Jin mouth to stop himself from saying anything carnal.

They were the only ones on the yacht
but Jin wanna spare himself from self embarrassment so he had to control his mouth.

But Jungkook must have wanted to test how randy he could be as he let go of his length and replaced his hands with his mouth doing bl'wj'b making Jin want to explode and burn like a raging fire.
Jin was wanting, hungry for more and Jungkook definitely didn't disappoint him as he grabbed his legs and pulled Jin closer to him.

Jin toes curled and hid hands clenched as Jungkook started moving his mouth on my hardened member making him grab his own hair and say profanities Jin haven't even uttered in own entire existence.

Jin tried biting down the lewd words that were starting to accumulate on the tip of Jin tongue but the way Jungkook was moving his tongue on Jin member overpowered his will.

"Oh shit! F'ck! Jungkook! Wtf Jungkook!" Jin groaned as he starting teasing the tip of Jin member with the tip of his tongue before taking it whole again.