37

Short chapter :)

Jin tried pulling his hand away, but every time he tried to do so, Jungkook would just tighten his grip on Jin like he had no plans on letting him go.

"Jubgkook. My hand," Jin whispered but Jungkook just looked at him blankly before dragging him inside the elevator, Jungkook hand still holding his wrist.

"Yah, you can let go of my hand now." Jin said

Jin tried prying Jungkook fingers off his wrist and let a deep sigh of relief when he finally let it go.

"You're so annoying," Jin muttered under his breath but he didn't say a thing.

But just as he was already happy with him letting go, he grabbed Jin hand again and intertwined their fingers together, locking their hands as they're stood at the back of the elevator.

"Jungkook can you n—"

But even before Jin could castigate him, the elevator stopped and inside came a bunch of people forcing them to be pushed against the elevator wall.

Jin groaned inwardly as he was pushed further back by a man who was carrying a box of whatever was inside.

Jin felt Jungkook's hand tightening as the elevator got even more crowded.

Jin winced when the man, who seemed to have a hard time carrying his large box accidentally hit Jin arm with his elbow, not to mention that another man beside him was eyeing him indecently.

"Why does the elevator have to be so full today?! Jin thought himself

Jin attempted to hold Jungkook's hand tighter so he could have a sense of security.

But before he could even do so, his grip loosened before completely letting go of his hand and he couldn't help but be disappointed.

Jin saw Jungkook slightly push the man carrying the box before placing his hands against the wall with Jin trapped in between his arms.

"What are you doing?" Jin asked in astonishment as Jungkook stared intently at him.

"I don't like the kind of look that guy is giving you so I just might have to do something to stop him from ogling at you." Jungkook said

Jin just woke up perfectly fine, not expecting anything from the trip today like he usually do, but here he has trapped in between Jungkook's arms inside a crowded elevator with his face so close to they're that he could feel his hot breath fanning his face!

"I, I, can you move back? You're too close ".... Jin said

Jungkook stammered as he evaded his gaze and standby at the ceiling instead.

"The elevator's too crowded, babe. I don think I could move back." Jungkook said

Jin immediately turned to look at him so he could tell Jungkook again to back off because the more he felt his presence too close to the more hysterical his heart became fast that he was afraid he'd eventually hear his heart beating.

But before he could even open his mouth, elevator stopped on another floor adding another people, pushing everyone even further back.

Jin held his breath for Jungkook's face was only inches from him and one slight nudge would be enough to make their kiss.

Jin swallowed dryly as he felt his body getting pressed even more against him that one wrong move, they're end up hugging.

"Why is this elevator taking forever?!

"Jin." Jungkook said

"Wh-what??" Jin stammered as he could feel his heart pound faster with the way Jungkook called his name and the more he stayed so close to Jungkook, the more he couldn't think of anything else but his eyes that were staring into the depths of his soul.

"What if I tell I li-" Jungkook said

They're both gasped as the man with the box moved backwards pushing Jungkook a bit more towards Jin.
And everything just stopped and ceased to exist because of that guy's one small move. Because there at the back of the elevator, trapped in between Jungkook's arms, Jin found
himself kissing Jungkook.

And he might have or might not have realized something.

Thanks for standby ☺️