92

Cherry was already out of the delivery room when Jin and Jungkook got to the hospital. They would have arrived earlier but there got caught in traffic caused by a road accident.

WoShin and Jimin both waved at them as they got inside the room.

Jin grimaced as he saw a hickey peeking from Jimin's shirt but he just gave him a questioning look.

"Hey! You said you'd be there when I
give birth!" Cherry immediately yelled at Jungkook who just waved his hand in dismissal.

"What do you need me for? It's not like I'm the one who's gonna pull the baby out. ".. And Here, Let me see this little ball of sunshine." Jungkook said

Jin hid a smile as Jungkook held the baby in his arms and started calling him cute, a bitter smile to be exact. Jungkook looked so happy looking at the baby and Jin wondered how he would look like if he's holding his own.

"Ohhh, you're so adorable. My nephew definitely got my features." Jungkook said

"Hey, I hope you haven't forgotten who's the real father here," JongSuk touched Jungkook's shoulder making the latter laugh.

"I'm just kidding, ok bru. And besides, he's a relative. Of course he's gonna be as handsome as his uncle. Here, get your baby. I'm gonna get mine." Jungkook said

The several pairs of eyes stared at Jungkook as he carefully gave the baby back to Cherry and rushed towards Jin.

"Everyone, meet Jin my boyfriend," Jungkook announced with his chest puffed out, making Jin blush and laugh nervously.

"Okay," They all together said calmly before going back to look at the baby, the real baby.

"YAH?!! ! Aren't you listening? I said .. I have my boyfriend right here," Jungkook repeated and even gestured to Jin.

"We know. You've been telling us that lie ever since then. Aren't you tired of making us believe that Jin agreed to get back with you?" WoShin said lazily as he wrapped an arm on Jimin's shoulders.

Jungkook just stared at all of them in disbelief, his mouth open as he clutched his chest dramatically before looking back to Jin.

Jungkook opened his mouth several times but no words came out. WoShin's statement definitely rendered him speechless.

"Uh, we're actually back together, guys," Jin interrupted as Jungkook was about to tantrums as he looked at him.

"Okay... WAIT WHAT???!" All of them in unison..

After a while Cherry was sleeping beside his fiancée JongSuk and Jungkook with WoShin buying something in outside.

"Ouch! What's that for??" Jin
swatted Jimin's hand as he gave him a pinch on the arm.

"You got back with him for real and you didn't even bother telling me??" Jimin said

"As if you haven't seen us making out in his apartment." Jin said

"Oh! Really?? How would I know that that was a long term sex and not just a 'I'm so horny right now come on and satisfy me with your long and har- OUCH!" Jimin said

"You and your filthy mouth! They might hear you!" Jin said

"Aish ?!! So that was it? You had sex after such a long dry spell and then boom you realize you wanna get back with him? What? Did his dick tell you need him in your life?" Jimin said

"Jimin. Just, just stop being lewd, okay?? We're in a public place." Jin said

"Fine. So tell me what really happened. Tell me everything." Jimin said and Jin ended up telling Jimin starting from when he read his diary up to the moment their officially got back together.