60

"Please talk to me....in private."

Jin brows might have cocked a bit as Cherry glanced own his way before looking back at Jungkook.

"Ah.., I think I'm gonna go back to apartment," Jin announced as he awkwardly looked at the two who were just standing by the door. Jungkook had his brows joining into one as he furrowed down on Cherry while the latter was biting her lips firmly.

Jin had deemed it best to leave since it
seemed that they had something to iron out that was none on his concern.

"No. You stay, Jin," Jungkook replied, his eyes fixed on Cherry who was starting to fidget with her hands.

"My boyfriend stays, Cherry. If there's anything you want to say to me, say it without making my Jin to leave."

Jin decided to approach them as the sternness of Jungkook's voice was starting to scare him especially after noticing that Cherry was on the verge of crying.

"Hey, why don't you sit down and talk. I'm gonna get you a juice," Jin tried calming Jungkook down and thankfully he did as his face eventually softened and he then headed to the sofa.

Jin quickly went to his kitchen and prepared juice for the both of them. As much as Jin hated Cherry's tone when she talked to him at Jungkook's house, Jin couldn't just let Jungkook talk to him. in an angry state.

"Ah!..Have some orange juice first, Cherry." Jin said

Cherry murmured a low thanks before taking a sip off her juice.
Jin attempted to leave to give them the private space he thought they needed but Jungkook was quick to hold his hand and made Jin sit beside him.

Silence ensued as Jungkook just had his eyes fixed on him while Cherry was looking down on her orange juice. The silence was awkward and make Jin must say bothersome.

"Jungkook" Cherry said

Jin flinched as Cherry finally decided to break the silence. She didn't even look at Jungkook in the eyes as she was looking down at her hands.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what I said to you," Cherry finally said before breaking into sobs.

Jin was taken aback with the way she was holding back her tears but she eventually failed as her lips trembled and tears streamed down her face, but Jungkook remained stoic, not even showing any hint of emotion on his face.

"I, I didn't know what I was thinking when I said that but I just wanna let you know that I'm very sorry. I totally understand if you won't forgive me but please, don't, don't treat me like a total stranger. We've been friends for years, Jungkook. I just couldn't afford to lose a friend, my best friend." Cherry said

"You lost your best friend when you decided to set me up years ago, Cherry." Jungkook said

"I, I know. And I know that you haven't forgiven me completely for that. And I totally understand. Just, just don't forget me for good, Jungkook. Just don't." Cherry said

Jin might have no knowledge about what they were talking about but one thing was for sure, Cherry did something that made Jungkook hate her so much.

"I, I gotta go. Again, I'm so sorry, Jungkook." Cherry said

Cherry immediately scrambled from her seat and headed for the door. Jin was about to follow her as the current state she was in was definitely not good but Jungkook held my hand firmly.

"Jungkook, would she be alright?" Jin said

"She'll be fine. WoShin just texted me saying he'll drive her home. Come here. Let's finish what we started earlier." Jungkook said