96

Jin had already calmed down a bit but he was still crying when he made him sit on the nearby bench.

Jungkook already alerted the security in the area and they were told to just be on standby.

"They're looking for her, Jin." Jungkook said

"It's my fault, Kook. I should have watched over her," Jin sobbed said.

"Babe. It's no one's fault, okay. It's not your fault. Don't worry. They'll find her." Jungkook said

"Shouldn't we help? We should help," Jin attempted to get on his feet but Jungkook quickly grabbed his hand.

"You need to calm down first." Jungkook said

"But, I'm wo-" Jin said

"Uncle Jin ! Look what I got!" Minnie said

*Sorry I got mistake previous chapter*

A familiar voice hollered in the area and it didn't take long for Jin to grab Minnie into his arms.

"Where have you been, Minnie??" Jungkook asked

"Why are you crying, Uncle Jin?" Minnie said

Jungkook held on his breath as he tried not berated Minnie for what happened.

"Oh, I wanted to eat ice cream so I went to ask from Uncle Seungji." Minnie said and Jungkook cocked a brow at the man beside Minnie.

"She might have seen me eating ice cream and approached me to ask for some," The man said.

"A child approached you yet you didn't look for her parents?" Jungkook hissed at him but he just smirked.

"I did, okay. But she said she's not with her parents." The man said

"Thank you, sir for bringing him back," Jin faced the guy.

"No worries. I'm Seungji and you are?" The man asked

"My fiancé," Jungkook butted in and stood in between them before Jin could even introduce himself.

"Jungkook."

"Oh, fiancé. So you're not married yet," Seungji taunted before peeking at his back.

"Can I get your number?" Seungji said

"Yah! Didn't you hear what I just said??" Jungkook said

"I just wanna get his number so I could tell him how he could repay me for bringing back the child to him." Seungji said

"There's no need," Jungkook pushed him away.

"How about we buy you dinner," Jin suggested making Jungkook furrow his brows.

"Babe!" Jungkook said

"It's just a meal, Jungkook. And besides Minnie came back safely because of him. Let's just thank him this way, okay?" Jin said

Jungkook cast an intimidating glance at the man sitting across them, hoping that his gaze was enough to make him realize that he'd been staring at Minnie and Jin for quite some time already.

Jin was helping Minnie eat while he just played with his utensils hoping against hope that he'd be able to control himself or he'd end up gouging his eyes out with the fork he was holding.

"So, what are you doing at an amusement park?" Jungkook asked to deviate the man attention.

"Having fun, perhaps?" Seungji said

"Alone?" Jungkook said

"Why? Can't people have fun on their own now?" Seungji smirked.

"Oh, as grown-ups, it's not quite common for us to be at amusement parks alone. Unless, you have a kid
with you." Jungkook said