Epilogue

Some I write didn't include in my previous chapter.

The night of the wedding day

"Looks like you're still mad at me," WoShin said . Jungkook got suprise called from WoShin.

"I'm not mad.. you didn't tell goodbye to us because you and Jimin are going to Australia just to see your child's surrogate mother given birth." Jungkook said

"Jungkook, you know that Jimin is eager to have a child so we suddenly came,  If you want, you can tell Jin goin here for honeymoon" WoShin said

"I don't want beside you are disturbing us" Jungkook said

"Alright, congratulations, bro, please tell Jin if he really right choice you to marry you" WoShin said

"Yah Jin is right, he chose me.. and  I'm happy he's my husband " Jungkook said

"I'm just kidding Jungkook bye" WoShin said

Jungkook got frustrated because of their special occasion who's special to them not present their wedding but he's still happy both of them because they're starting new family.

After a while Jungkook saw SeoJoon who smile widen with him.
And he holding a handkerchief.

"Just keep your eyes closed, Jungkook. I promise you're gonna like this," SeoJoon tapped his back as he guided him somewhere he didn't even know.

Jungkook adjusted the blindfold on his eyes but he immediately felt a slap on his hand.

"Fine....I'm not trying to peek, okay?" Jungkook surrendered and just let him do whatever he wanted to do with him.

Jungkook and Jin just finished bidding their goodbyes to the guests and he was damn excited to finally be alone with him but SeoJoon just had to be a jerk and started dragging him somewhere.

"Where the hell are you taking me, SeoJoon?" Jungkook said

But Jungkook didn't receive any answer. Instead, he felt him push him to what seemed to be a sofa.

"Just stay here. Your wedding gift is here. Remove your blindfold as soon as i leave," SeoJoon said before leaving him.

Jungkook let some time pass but he didn't hear anything.

Annoyed, Jungkook hastily removed the blindfold only to be surprised to see a large gift box in front of him. He even had to rub his eyes to make sure that he wasn't seeing things.

"What the hell is this?" Jungkook muttered to himself as he examined the box and at some point, it looked familiar.

His hands then found their way to the pink ribbon on top of it and before Jungkook knew it, he already had it removed.