33

A/N Jeonlous 🤭

Jin swallowed dryly for the fifth time as he started unbuckled his Soobin belt.

Jin was in the midst of removing the belt when the thief moved aggressively causing Soobin to pin him even more and causing him to touch something he shouldn't have touched in the first place.

Soobin and Jin froze as they're both realized what just happened making him swallow dryly as he gaped at him.

"Faster. Just remove it already!" Soobin said

With Jin trembling hands, He immediately finished what he was told to do so and removed the straps off his belt loops.

"He-here." Jin said

Jin bit on his  lips as he handed him his belt.

"Tie it tightly around his wrists." Soobin said

"Huh?" Jin said

"Just do what I say. Tie it tightly around his wrists." Soobin said

With Soobin' help, Jin did as he was told and successfully tied down the thief.

It was after two minutes when the cops finally arrived and took the thief away.

"Thanks," Jin muttered with his head down. He just couldn't look at him without thinking about what happened.

"It's fine. I'm glad you're, okay." Soobin said

"Uhm, about it. I'm sorry for......" Jin said

Jin voice trailed off as he didn't know how to put it into words.

Jin means than he accidentally touched hardened part of Soobin

"What are you sorry for?" Soobin said

"Uh, I'm, I'm sorry for the inconvenience." Jin said

"I'll only accept your apology if you look at me while saying it." Soobin said

Jin groaned inwardly before finally looking at Soobin but was only astounded to see his face bleeding.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jin said

Jin reached out to check the cut on the corner of his Soobin mouth. It was not that bad but he was sure it hurt big time.

"I'm just fine, okay. Don't worry about me." Soobin said

"No, we have to treat it immediately. I mean, I've caused you this so I definitely have to take responsibility." Jin said

"It's fine, Jin. I'll treat it at home." Soobin said

"No, my unit's just a ten-minute drive from here. I'm not letting you go home with that wound untreated or I wouldn't be able to sleep properly," Jin announced before dragging him inside his car.

~~~~~~~

"Your unit's not that far from my house actually," Soobin said as they're reached the parking area.

"You still live with your parents?" Jin said

"Well, sort off. I just came back from the States so I'm still settling some things here. I'm actually planning on buying a unit. Do they have vacant units here?" Soobin said

How would I know?" Jin said

"Well, tell me if the unit next to yours is vacant, okay." Soobin said

"Aish silly. Come on. We still have to treat your cut," Jin quickly dismissed Soobin and got off the car.

But even before Jin could close the door, someone just pulled him into a hug, completely rendering him speechless and surprised.

"Where have you been?! Did you know how worried I was when it's almost midnight and you haven't come home?! I couldn't even reach you through your phone! Are you trying to kill me out of worry, Kim Seokjin?!"