66

In the car

"Drop me at Hoseok house," Jin told Jungkook, his voice void of emotions as he sank deeper in the passenger's seat.

"Babe."

"Just for tonight, Jungkook. Just for tonight." Jin said

"O-okay. But please come home to me." Jungkook said

"I'll try," Jin voice cracked as he got out of his car and headed towards Hoseok who was already waiting outside since Jin notified him on his arrival. Since Jimin was out of the country with WoShin, Jin decided to air out his sentiments to Hoseok instead though he was feeling a bit sorry for ruining his quality time with NamJoon.

"Will you stop eating that already?" Hoseok grumbled before grabbing his eighth time tub of ice cream from Jin hand. Jin just let Hoseok be and grabbed a bottle of beer instead and started chugging it down. They're were currently sitting in the living room with his husband NamJoon and clingy sitting on his their son Bamgyu who watched an anime on TV.

"So what really made you angry? Huh? Isn't it great that you actually gave yourself to the love of your life? I mean, shouldn't you be happy that it's Jungkook you had sex with and not just some random guy?" Hoseok said

Jin shot his a dangerous glare before dropping himself on the floor and curling up. Aside from the fact that Jungkook hid it from him, what made Jin angry at some point was the reality that Jin had sex with someone while under the influence of alcohol.

Jin finding out that it was actually Jungkook was a relief but he said it himself that he had everything planned. So did Jungkook also plan having sex with hin that night. Jin didn't think anymore.
Jin was angry at Jungkook for keeping it from him and at the same Jin was disgusted himself for acting like someone who's been deprived of sex that night.

"You know you're free to stay here as long as you want but you need to settle things with him, Jin. You can't avoid him forever especially that it seemed that you are more embarrassed with what you did that night than being angry at Jungkook for keeping it a secret from you." Hoseok said

"Honey, I already prepared the guest room," NamJoon announced as he approached the both of them.

"Jin, you should rest." NamJoon said

Jin just looked at NamJoon with a blank face. "I'm fine sleeping here." Jin pointed the couch

"Jin, come on. You need to rest properly," Hoseok warned.

"I'll just be here for a minute." Jin said

"Okay, you already know your way around the house. Good night, Jin."
"And come on Bamgyu let's sleep already ." Hoseok said to his son

"Good night uncle Jin "Bamgyu said

"Good night Bamgyu and Good night  love birds," Jin forced a smile as he watched the two couple and their son made their way to their room while holding each other's hands and Jin couldn't help but wonder if he'd ever have the chance to build a family on his own.

The sunrise  seeping through the windows woke Jin up but what got him into his senses was the continuous sound coming from his phone.

It was then that he realized that he felt slept in the living room.

"Ugh," Jin groaned inwardly as he reached out for his phone and saw several missed calls from Jimin. He was about to call him back but Jimin already beat me to it.

"What is it, Jimin? Isn't it already too late at where you are?" Jin grumbled as he struggled to open his eyes.

"YOU NEED TO F"KING WAKE UP! HAVEN'T YOU SEEN THE VIDEO CIRCULATING ON THE SOCIAL MEDIA??" Jimin yelled said