42

What the hell!

Jin immediately grabbed his wallet and checked if he still got Ken picture that he have kept for years.

"Shit! Finally!" Jin exclaimed as he found it stuck in between his bills, all crumpled and a bit faded from all the years that he have kept it with him.

It was actually a photo of Ken that he stole from his scrapbook when Ken left it on his table during lunch break. And he had have kept it with him for years.

But before he could even run towards Minho and finally gain another point, Jungkook' had already handed his item making Minho clap his hand over his mouth.

"Oh.o.ooh. I wonder whose picture is that?" Jimin squinted his eyes at Jin.

"Aish!! How the hell would I know?" Jin said

Jin fixed his eyes back on Jungkook who was whispering something to Minho.

"Is he that proud of his first love?" Jin muttered as he carelessly stashed Ken's picture back into his wallet, still annoyed at the point that he just lost.

"Okay, everyone! Jungkook owns this game!" Minho announced.

"Care to show us the picture, then?" Jin unconsciously blurted out, and Jin may have wanted to smack himself for acting carelessly.

"I mean, how would we know if, if that's real. It could just be a random picture he has in his wallet." Jin said

Jin swallowed the lump in his throat as Jin cocked his head, challenging Jungkook whose ears and neck were reddening.

Jin knows he should have just shut his mouth, but he couldn't just give up without a fight.

"Yah, what are you doing?" Jimin nudged Jin by the shoulder.

"Why? I'm just trying to check if that picture is real." Jin said

"Still... privacy..Jin ..." Jimin said

"Yaaah! Just show it already. Why you're afraid of" Jin asked to Jungkook

They're also dying out of curiosity," somebody in the crowd shouted and the others just started throwing in their approvals.

"Okay, calm down everyone. I know you're all curious about the picture but let me just ask Jungkook if he's okay with it." Minho suggest asked

They're all waited in silence for Jungkook's response with him.

Unconsciously biting the insides of his cheeks. His throat was dry and he hands were sweaty and he didn't even know why.

Jin clenched his fists as they're all watched Jungkook slowly held the picture for all of them to see.

"Who the hell is that?" Jin blurted out as he gawked at the picture.

"Eh? Is that his first love?" Jimin commented.

"I think so?" Jin replied as he angled his head on one side, still trying to figure out the picture.

He couldn't even figure out the face of the person on the picture as it was blurred. Like hella blurred and also it was clearly a stolen shot.

"Okay, everyone, now that we have seen Jungkook's picture of his first love, can we all proceed to the next game?" Minho said

Jin rolled his eyes as I realized that he failed to win the first game.

"Didn't know you have a bit of romance in your body. Do you always bring that with you?" Jin scoffed at Jungkook who was grinning at him.

"Why? Do you find it romantic? Should I put a picture of you in my wallet, too?" Jungkook said