52

"So you're together now yet you didn't bother telling me? I hate you!" Jimin said

Jin casually glanced at Jungkook who was currently unpacking our bags.

Their decided to settle in a small nature in Jeju beach resort just a one hour flight from the city. Jungkook actually wanted to go somewhere far other than the beach but Jin told him he wasn't able to enjoy their company outing last time so he just gave his what he wanted.

Jin hid a smile as he remembered what happened last night and he could feel his cheeks redden as he realized that Jin unintentionally confessed his feelings for Jungkook.
Jin didn't expect things would turn out like that he still happy it turned out that way.

"Yah. I was planning to tell, okay? It's just that Jungkook unexpectedly dragged me into a trip." Jin said

"Don't tell me he's using the prize he won?" Jimin said

Jin unintentionally giggled at the thought making Jimin snort on the other end.

"Come on. Stop being mad at me already. And besides we just got together last night." Jin said

"Fine. But you better tell me every single detail when you come back." Jimin said

"I promise, I will. So stop sulking already." Jin said

"Yeah, yeah. Don't forget to bring me something when you come back." Jimin said

"Yes. See you." Jin said

"Was it Jimin"? Jungkook asked as he sat beside Jin and helped him unpack, but Jungkook just grabbed Jin hand and made Jin sit on his lap again.

"Yah. He's sulking because I didn't tell him about us." Jin said

"Why? What's with us?" Jungkook said

Jin rolled his eyes as Jungkook grinned widely at him before nuzzling his neck.

"Aish?!! I don't know. You tell me." Jin said

"Hmm.. I guess the kiss mark I made on your neck pretty much summarizes everything." Jungkook said

Jin made him giddy, but he just hid the smile on his face.
Jin lightly hit Jungkook shoulder which made him laugh even more.

"Did you know how horrified I was when I saw the hickey you made this morning? I shouldn't have let you kiss me last night." Jin said

"Well, says the one who grabbed me into a kiss." Jungkook said

" I, I was just checking if you're good at it." Jin said

"Oh oohh. So how was your assessment?" Jungkook asked

"Well, not that bad." Jin said

Jin meant than Jungkook is good kisser

[<A/N Maybe Jk is a good kisser same with Jin]..dont mind me ...back to story

Jin mean that Jungkook could win a contest if there's one but  Jin didn't wanna feed his ego so he lied.

"Not that bad?" Jungkook said

"Yeah. Like, so-so," Jin teased even more making him gape at Jin.

"What? I'm just telling the truth." Jin said

"Let's have a reassessment then," Jungkook announced and all he could do was gasp as he pulled Jin by the waist and crashed his lips against him.

Jungkook is a ace and there's no doubt about that. And Jin  knew that he wanted to prove his skill as he started sucking Jin lower lip before giving it a bite.

The kiss last night was a pure bliss and he made it even more heavenly when he started to quicken his pace, deepening the kiss as his hands started to explore Jin body.

Jin held his shoulders tightly when his hand went inside Jin shirt and started caressing Jin back while the other one was in between Jin thighs.

Jungkook kisses even became wilder

Jungkook tongue now inside Jin mouth and he couldn't hide the moan that escaped his lips as  Jin entangled on his tongue with Jungkook.

Jin was becoming delirious and breathless as Jungkook inserted his hand inside Jin loose shorts and started caressing his bare thighs.

Jin could feel his temperature rising as his tongue went down his neck, making circles on random spots before settling on that mark he made last night.

"Jungkook, don't. It's too visible. I-I'd have a hard time covering it," Jin pleaded when Jungkook started sucking that same spot again.

"That's the point. I want everyone to see and know that you're mine," Jungkook said before he started kissing the other side of Jin neck, probably marking another spot.

Jin just didn't protest anymore and just grabbed Jungkook hair the moment he felt him sucking on his skin.

Jin felt heavenly.

Especially when Jin started moving Jungkook hand between his thighs and Jin  could feel himself growing underneath the thin cloth of his shorts.
And all the more that Jin became breathless when he felt something poking on his rear.

It was then that he remembered that Jin was sitting on him thus making him directly feel his boner that was sticking right into his own ass. And make Jin a bit redden.
Imagine, they haven't been together for more than 48 hours but here they're, making out in the broad daylight.

"Jungkook, I-I want you." Jin said

Jin mentally slapped himself for being so
outspoken and lewd but if Jungkook ever left him hanging, he'd probably not talk to him for years.
Jin was about to start grinding his rear on his boner as shame didn't matter anymore but he suddenly grabbed Jin shoulders and pulled him away from Jungkook.

"I can't. I can't, Jin. Let's just stop here. I-I'm going to the restroom." Jungkook

And then  Jungkook rushed to the restroom, even almost making Jin fall on the floor as he just stood abruptly.

What the hell was that?!

Thanks for standby
Thanks for waiting 😊