41

"Welcome to our annual company outing! I hope you'll enjoy our two-day stay here and of course I'm expecting a whole lot from you in our activities." Mr. BangPD

Everybody cheered as Mr. BangPD, their company's CEO made a toast for everyone.

Jungkook glanced at Jin who was currently stuffing his mouth with so much food.

"Hey, slow down a bit, okay. No one's gonna take them from you," Jungkook reprimanded him as he helped Jin wipe the sauce that smeared his face.

"You're such a baby." Jungkook said

"Just mind your own food." Jin said

Jungkook just decided to let him be and just watched him through the corner of his eyes.

"Oh my god!" Aera said

They're all turned to look at Aera who accidentally spilled juice on her dress.

"Here, use this." Jungkook said

Jungkook handed her a box of tissues she could use to wipe her dress but it was already too soaked to be salvaged.

"Here, you can use my jacket for the meantime," Jungkook offered her his jacket as her dress was already showing her undergarments.

"Thanks, Jungkook." Aera

"Ayieeee! Valentine's day is still on Monday but why is love in the air?" Minho exclaimed as he dramatically slammed his hands on the table.

"Oh..ohhhoh! Are we getting a new love team now?" Suho added even more causing the entire table to erupt with hoots and screams.

Jungkook glanced at Jin who was still peeling off some Lobster on his plate, pulling the heads a little bit too strong than one should have.

"Everyone, Aera and I are just friends, okay? And besides I already have someone I like," Jungkook announced in the attempt to clear the misunderstanding.

"Who is it then? Is she here?" Minho asked even further.

And still Jungkook glanced at Jin who peeling of his lobster also a shrimp

"Well, maybe or maybe not," Jungkook replied earning a disappointed response from them.

"Oh come on. Just tell us! You can just
answer with yes or no." Minho said

"Why don't you ask Jin? Jungkook bet he knows the answer," Jungkook replied mindlessly in the hopes of getting his attention, and luckily he did.

"Huh? What does it have to do with me? You never even told me about the one you like." Jin said

"Of course it has something to do with you because you're the only one who knows this person very well." Jungkook said

~~~~~

"Hey, what's wrong? Are you okay?" Jungkook said

Jin glared at Jungkook who was walking right behind him.

Right after the lunch earlier, Jin immediately left the place and headed towards the beach to clear his head as he was rather irritated with his statement.

Jungkook already has someone he likes so why is he out there sending him mixed signals?

Why does he always do things that he shouldn't do?

And most of all, why does he always make his heart race?!
And all the while he already has someone he likes??

What kind of fu'kery is that?! Jin thought