53

A/N  This chapter was favourite so far , if you wanted to know ....:) and Please listen this song from Jungkook  while reading it..

Jin sneered at Jungkook who was sitting across him on the table.

They were currently having dinner by the beach and he didn't even have the energy to lift the fork as Jin was still reminded of his embarrassment earlier.

Jin didn't say a thing to Jungkook right after what happened and ignored him for the rest of the day despite him doing the most unbelievable acts just to make his speak to him.

Jungkook made it seem like he's the only one lascivious at that time when he was the one who started it .Jin was not the only one feeling it.
In order not to be embarrassed, Jin suddenly spoke so there would be no doubt

"I've had sex once," Jin  announced out of nowhere making Jungkook choke on the wine he was drinking.

Jin just cocked a brow at Jungkook as he hastily wiped his mouth and the wine he spilled on the table.

"Hey. Why are you telling me that now?" Jungkook said

"Nothing. I just didn't wanna keep a secret from you and besides I don't want you to think that I've got no experience on that area." Jin said

Jin didn't know he could make such bold statement but he was too freaking embarrassed and annoyed.
What if Jungkook stopped earlier because Jungkook was thinking he was inexperienced?
But Jin can  consider himself experienced when he was drunk also and  when he first had it?.

Not that he proud of doing it with a stranger because he basically regretted it, but at least he's not totally zero in that area!

Jin can't believe he becoming such a slut!but he still want him.

"I, I-I don't know why you're saying all of this, babe but let's, let's just take everything slowly, okay? I, I don't wanna rush you or anything." Jungkook said

"I just don't want you to think that I'm inexperienced. Isn't that the reason you stopped earlier?" Jin said

Jungkook didn't say a thing but he noticed how stiff he was.

"I, I, we just got together, babe. I don't want
to make advances on you. Let's just enjoy our time together, okay?" Jungkook said

"Fine," Jin sulked as he started poking his own food with the fork.

"Babe, you just don't know how much I want you but, but I don't wanna take advantage of you, okay?" Jungkook said

Jin just nodded before mentally reprimanding himself.

"Come on. Here, let's make a toast." Jungkook said

And then Jungkook held out his wine and Jin just did the same.
And the moment their glasses clink together, lights started shooting up in the sky, painting the night sky with different colors.

Jin watched in awe as the fireworks display continued.

"Yah, didn't know they've got fireworks display here," Jin commented, his eyes still fixed on the fireworks.

Jungkook didn't say anything and he just didn't mind.
Jungkook just grinned before putting a quick kiss on Jin forehead and reached out for something in his pocket.

"Here. Can you put this on me as well?" Jungkook said as he held out his fist.

Jin furrowed his brows as he looked at his
clenched fist, quite perplexed with what he
meant.

"You want me to punch you?" Jin said

"Silly," Jungkook giggled even more before opening his hand, showing the same necklace Jin had around his neck.