77

"Please move over!" Jin hissed at Jungkook.

They were currently lying in bed with Jungkook scooting closer to him every time he moved away from him.

And by the looks of it, it's just a matter of several inches before Jin find himself on the floor.

"Stop moving away from me then." Jin said

"Aish?!!, Jungkook! It's too hot! Why the hell do you keep moving near me??" Jin said and Jungkook just grinned before snaking his arm around his waist, pulling Jin closer to him.

"Fine! I'm sleeping on the couch!" Jin announced and tried removing his arm from him but Jungkook just placed his leg on top of him, thus preventing Jin from sitting up.

"Stop moving. You'll fall," Jungkook whispered against his ear before hovering above him, completely getting Jin by surprise.

"What the hell are you doing?" I
Jin swallowed nervously as he leaned closer towards him. The rabbit necklace bearing his name slightly touched him lips as Jungkook closed the distance between them and placed a soft kiss on Jin forehead

"Just wanna say good night," Jungkook added before lying down beside him and hugging Jin back.

Jin could feel his face heating up and his heart racing as he grabbed him closer. His breaths then became steady, signifying that he had already fallen asleep.

Jin slowly moved away from him, prying his arm off his waist so he could free himself from him.

Jungkook didn't wake up. And Jin was tiptoeing his way to the couch when his phone vibrated.
Not that he wanted to pry on his matter but curiosity definitely got the best of him as he made his way to where his phone was and peeked at the screen only to be frozen on the spot with what he'd seen.

"Jin?"

And then Jin flinched when he called out his name. He was  panicked evident in his voice as he looked around and heaved a deep sigh when he spotted him standing nearby.

"What are you doing? Why aren't you sleeping?" Jungkook said

"Ah!? I just went to the comfort room," Jin lied before walking back towards the bed.

"Come here." Jungkook said and Jin
gave him a faint smile and obliged.

"I thought you left without telling me." Jungkook said

"I'm not like you." Jin said

They're both stilled at his response and for some reason he felt guilty.

"Co-come on. Let's just sleep. We still need to be early tomorrow," Jin added before turning his back on him.

Jin felt him wrapping his arm around him and now Jin  didn't protest.

~~~

In the morning Jin woke up to Jungkook cooking in the kitchen. As he was busy frying, he didn't notice him as he took a seat and checked out the food he prepared.

Jin suppressed a snicker as he watched him belting out the song. He even had the ladle close to his mouth like it was his microphone as he started grinding his body from left to right.

"Hi! Go-good morning. Since when have you been here?" Jungkook said and a faint tinge of crimson red started crawling up his cheeks when he spotted Jin sitting by the countertop. Jin even noticed him swallowing hard as he placed a plate of fried eggs on the table.

"Oh ?!! Since you started singing?" Jin teased him and Jungkook  shyly scratched the back of his head, his face getting redder by the second but eventually lifted his head, signifying him gaining his confidence back.