75

A/N This chapter is an answered you waiting for.

"What are we doing here?" Jin said

Jin asked as he glanced at Jungkook who was already getting off the car.

After an agonizing twenty minutes ride, they stopped in front of what seemed to be a private beach villa. Jin hesitated about going out as the silent treatment he was receiving from Jungkook was unnerving. But, Jin guess it was much better than being confronted about what he did earlier.

Jin tried to compose himself before going out, preparing on what to say to break the awkward silence between them. But before he could run a hand through his hair to fix it, the door opened.

"Aren't you getting off the car?" Jungkook asked with a straight face.

Fighting the urge to roll Jin eyes at him, he let out a small nod before getting out of the car.

"Why are we here? Is this where the expo is happening, Sir?" Jin asked, trying to sound as professional as possible.

"No. We're the only ones here." Jungkook said

"Oh, so are we---wait. What did you just say??" Jin gaped at him.

"We're the only ones here," Jungkook repeated said  before getting their bags and heading towards the villa.

"Wait. What are we doing here? I thought the event is gonna be for two days. Why are w---" Jin didn't finished his words

"This is your reward." Jungkook said

"My what??... Sir?" Jin said

"This is you reward for accompanying me yesterday. Treat this as your vacation from work." Jungkook said

It took quite some time for everything to sink in and it was only when he unlocked the villa's door that Jin realized what was actually happening.

"Wait. Don't tell me I'm spending a day with you...alone...in here??" Jin said and Jungkook just smirked.

After a few minutes Jin was getting bored out of his mind
Ever since their arrived, Jungkook has been giving him the cold shoulder.

The last time he uttered a word to him was an hour and a half ago when he told him to change into the clothes he brought for him.

Jungkook was so immersed in his online meeting that he didn't even spare him a glance. Not even once!
Jin tossed and turned on the sofa, hoping he'd notice how bored he was but his eyes remained fixed on his laptop screen and Jin had this urge to slam that thing down.

Jin gave Jungkook one last glare before heading out of the villa and towards the beach.

Jin was supposed to swim in the infinity pool but Jungkook could easily find him there so he decided to head to the beach instead.

No one else was around the vicinity so he took the liberty to enjoy the scenery that was laid out in front of him. The crystal clear waters and the fine white sand made him forget the irritation he felt towards Jungkook.

Jin immediately took off the Hawaiian shirt Jungkook lent him and set foot into the water. He giggled as the thought of getting a dip excited him.

"Aaah. This is heaven!" Jin exclaimed as he took another step before waddling into the deeper part.

Jin couldn't even remember the last time he went to the beach as he was too preoccupied with work and moving on from Jungkook, though he must admit, and he still working on the latter.

"Ah. If only I could live here forever."Jin thought himself

Jin took a deep breath before carefully
leaning back so he could float in the water.