26

In the morning , Jin woke up he feel his head are dissy and also his jaw hurt he could think of as he opened own eyes and saw the unfamiliar bedroom.

And Jin struggled to get up when something beside him moved and that was when he realized that he was not alone in bed.

Oh shit! Not again ..!! Jin thought than he was still dreaming

That mere sight completely woke him up, completely shrugging off the dizziness Jin initially felt the moment he opened his eyes.

Oh fuck. Don't tell me I had sex with a random stranger again??? Jin thought himself again

Jin mentally slapped himself for being so careless for the second time.

Shit, I'm never drinking again!

He didn't even know what went through his mind when he accepted the challenge last night.
It's just that something was bothering him as he thought of Jungkook going after someone else instead of him and he couldn't even understand himself for feeling that way.

What Jin means, it's not like he have romantic feelings for him.

Jin nervously and slowly looked at the stranger beside him, hoping that he wouldn't wake up anytime soon.

The man beside him was sleeping on his back so Jin couldn't take a look at his face.

Aish! Why do I always end up with
strangers??

He had zero recollection of what happened last night as he was completely drunk and he might have to reprimand Jimin for not even stopping him from being such a mess over again.

Jin tried to calm himself down instead and moved stealthily, trying his best not to wake him up as he attempted to climb down the bed, but before he could even make a move, something wrapped around his waist and pulled him back to bed.

"Where are you going? It's still early." Jungkook said

Oh shit. What does he want fro-
Wait. I know that voice!

He immediately grabbed sheets away from the guy so Jin could have a look at his face and was quite surprised to see Jungkook.

"OUCH!" Jungkook yelped as he rammed Jin palm on his face to wake him up.

"What the hell are you doing here??" Jin said

"It's my room. Why can't I be here?" Jungkook replied nonchalantly as he sat up on the bed while ruffling his already disheveled hair.

And Jin might have to say that Jungkook looked good... He mean, he looked like a mess

A fucking hot handsome mess.

"Did, did something
happened...be-between us?" Jin broke the question that was running in his mind the moment he realized where he was.

Jin almost couldn't afford to ask the
question as he was embarrassed. And who wouldn't be?!

"What do you think so?" Jungkook said

"Oh my god Jungkook! I swear, I'm gonna sue you for taking advantage of me!" Jin grabbed the nearby pillow and started hitting him on the head.

"Suing....!! Jungkook said

Jin tried checking his body for anything peculiar but didn't find any. Aside from he has headache and stiff jaw, Jin felt normal. But the moment his eyes landed on that red spot on Jungkook neck

Jin getting froze and shocked

"Wait! Wait! Okay, okay, fine. Nothing happened okay. I'm telling the truth." Jungkook said

"Did I give you that?" Jin nervously asked as he pointed at Jungkook neck.

"Hi-hickey." Jin said

"Well, I couldn't give it to myself, right?" Jungkook said

Jin swallowed his dryly upon hearing his response because he realized that the chances of him doing something to Jungkook were higher than the chances of him taking advantage of him.

"Is, is that why my jaw hurts?" Jin said

Jin was a shameless question but who cares? He just wanna know the reason his jaw feels weird.
And hw guess, his response answered his question.

Jin furrowed his eyes at him as his eyes grew wider than they already were.

"Did he just stop breathing? Jin said

"You shouldn't really get drunk when I'm not around. Come on, I'm hungry." Jungkook said

Jin scowled as Jungkook changed the topic, totally dismissing the issue at hand and climbed down the bed. But what he  noticed was the growing tent in front of his shorts as he made his way to the comfort room.

"You said you're hungry. Why are you heading to the comfort room?" Jin said

" I need to pee! Just-just don't mind me!" Jungkook said

Jin stifled a laugh as he ran inside, rattling the entire frame as Jungkook slammed the door.

"Is there anything to be ashamed about morning wood? It's a normal thing!" Jin shouted to tease him before heading out of his bedroom.

🔞

While in bathroom Jungkook was embarrassed because he thought about what happened to him and Jin that night, as the storm of water poured, Jungkook couldn't stop thinking what Jin did to him and suddenly he was holding it up and down while he was thinking about Jin's cherry red lips for a while Jungkook was suddenly satisfied with the sperm coming out his dick and 

"Sorry Jin, I can't stop myself from you because I want you. Jungkook thought

Meanwhile, Jin decided to invade in Jungkook's kitchen as he was already hungry.

Jin sighed in total disappointment as he saw the contents of his fridge. Well, he wasn't really expecting anything.
For someone who doesn't cook, it would be useless to stuff his fridge with decent food.

Jin decided to whip something quick for the both of them and made himself some coffee as well to somehow ease his headache.

Jin was sipping on his cup of coffee when Jungkook came to the kitchen, all dressed up for work.

"I thought the toilet bowl swallowed you whole already. By the way, I took the liberty of invading your kitchen. I'm too tired to go back to my unit to get some food so I just made use of whatever I found in your fridge," Jin  said as he placed a plate of hotdogs on the table.

"You know I'd eat anything you cook. Thanks for cooking, babe." Jungkook said

Jin rolled his eyes as he sat across him.

.

Thanks for standby 🙂