73

A/N Long Chapter:)

"Good morning. So you're still using the same code, huh?" Jungkook said

"What the hell are you doing here, you jerk?!" Jin said

Jin grabbed the nearest pillow and used his entire force to throw it to Jungkook but he just simply dodged it.

"This is trespassing, you asshole!" Jin said

"Get up already or we'll be late to the expo," Jungkook nonchalantly said before going out of Jin room.

Jin just stayed on his bed gaping at what just happened but still couldn't comprehend anything.

Jin could be just a figment of his imagination, But an imagination couldn't possibly be cooking on his kitchen.

Jin just watched in utter surprise as Jungkook swiftly switched from stirring whatever it was in the pan to chopping some vegetables to tasting the soup in the pot. His stomach grumbled as he caught a scent of what Jungkook was cooking.

But what really made Jin froze on the ground was the sight of Jungkook wearing an pink apron. The sleeves of his dress shirt were rolled up further emphasizing the muscles in his arms and his tattoo exposed looked so ethereal.

"Oh, you're up. But you haven't taken a shower yet. Come on." Jungkook said

Jin flinched when Jungkook touched his shoulders and started lightly pushing him back to his room. He didn't even realized he already crossed the distance between them.

"Let me take care of everything and just take your time in the shower," Jungkook said as he closed his bedroom door, leaving Jin in utter confusion.

Jin really did take his time in the shower but not because Jungkook told him so but because he didn't know how to face him again. He heaved a deep sigh before heading back to the kitchen. Jungkook had already set up the table. The food looked delectable but Jin resisted his hunger.

"Oh, you're done," Jungkook smiled at Jin as he held two cups of coffee.

"Let's eat first." Jungkook said

Jin swallowed the lump on own throat before heading towards the counter to make himself his own cup of coffee.

"Oh, you don't have to. I already made yours." Jungkook said

Jin just didn't say a word and continued what he was doing. Jungkook just watched him as he brought his coffee to the living room.

"Jin. You have to eat." Jungkook said

"I don't eat breakfast. You can go ahead and eat. I'll just wait for you." Jin said

"But you always eat breakfast before. You eve-." Jungkook couldn't finished his words when

"Why? Aren't people allowed to change? And you said, we're running out of time. So will you please, finish what you are doing so we could leave...SIR," Jin nonchalantly replied without looking at him.

~~~~~~

The sound of Jin stomach growling out of hunger reverberated inside the car and all he could do was pretend to snore to cover up the sound. Jin lied earlier he really wanted to taste Jungkook made for him. But he have always been an eater and never did his skip breakfast. Not even once. But how could Jin survive eating the food he made.

Jin has pride himself.

He'd rather eat shit than eat Jungkook food.

The growling sound went on and so did his fake snore. It was a contest of which sound would prevail and the louder his stomach growled, the louder his snore became and he couldn't do anything but wallow in embarrassment.