85

A/N Long Chapter ahead.
Enjoyed!!

Jin woke up to someone softly tapping his cheeks. His initial reaction was to check who it was that was trying to start a beef with him but eventually grinned at the sight of Jungkook checking if he was fine.

Jin flung hid arms around his neck. The remnants of the alcohol were still making him mind hazy as Jin pulled him closer to him and scanned his face intently.

"Oh, this was not here before?" Jin frowned.

Though his sight was not that clear, Jin could certainly see a scar on the side of his forehead, specifically on the right side. It was hidden by his hair so that was probably why he didn't notice it before.

"Hey, you need to get inside the room. Jimin's given us their complimentary room so let's get inside, okay?" Jungkook tenderly said as he supported Jin weight.

"Wait, how did you get it first?" Jin asked again but he just held him tighter and headed towards the room.

Jungkook struggled in dragging him inside as he could no longer bring himself to walk on Jin own.

Jin was practically putting all of him weight on Jungkook. Jin didn't even drink that much but why do his knees feel weak. Jungkook carefully laid him on the bed and attempted to leave but he gradually grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"Where are you going? Are you gonna leave me again?" Jin drunken said

Jin didn't even know what he was thinking when Jin cupped his face and ran thumb on his scar.

"Where did you get this?" Jin asked weakly.

"Jin, I have to get you some water to drink first, okay? Just stay still. I'll be back." Jungkook said

"I don't want to drink water. I don't need water." Jin said

"But you have to, okay. This won't take long. I'll be back, I promise." Jungkook said  and Jin weakly let go of his hand and curled into fetal position.

Jin wanted to sleep so he slowly let his sleepiness win over him.

Jungkook has not way long ,he went there but he saw Jin has pouty sleeping and he eventually Jungkook touch his cheeks.

"Jin.. I love..you?!!! Jungkook murmured softly said.

~~~

Jin head felt heavy when he woke up. It felt as if somebody decided to dump a bag of stones on his head. Jin tried to get off the bed to check the time but failed to do so as something was running over his waist down.

"Oh shit," Jin exclaimed lowly as he saw a half naked Jungkook sleeping peacefully beside him.

Jin immediately checked himself and heaved a sigh of relief upon realizing that he was fully clothed. Not that Jin was expecting something to happen between them but the idea of going through the same thing that happened before would be ridiculous.

Jin swallowed nervously upon seeing half of his body on top of him, thus preventing him from moving. Jungkook arm was even tightly wrapped around Jin waist and his face was pressed against shoulder.

Jin scanned the room and eventually knew that he wasn't in his apartment. Jin slightly nudged his feet, trying to see if he could get away from him but stilled when Jungkook shifted on his position and rolled over the bed.

Jin leaned closer and looked at his scar again, the one on his forehead. It was perfectly hidden by his hair.
Jin was about to run fingers through his hair when a hand grabbed his arm and flipped him over thus pinning Jin on the bed.