54

The warmth of the sunlight seeping through the window than Jungkook woke up the next day and he couldn't be happier with what he saw first thing in the morning.

And he was beautiful face, always it's Jin' face.
And despite his light snores and a little bit of drool that was starting to roll off his slightly opened mouth, he still looked incredibly adorable.

Jungkook slightly touched his nose, earning a scrunch from him but he still didn't wake up.

Instead, he snuggled closer to him and buried his face on Jungkook chest making him wonder what he have done in his past life to be able to finally experience one of the things he been praying for ever since he realized his feelings for him.

WoShin calling...

Jungkook glanced on his phone and contemplated if he should answer it.

As much as he wanted to get up so he could answer the phone without disturbing Jin,
Jungkook couldn't even move a arm as he started wrapping his legs on him.

"Hmmm. It's so noisy. Just answer it," Jin stirred before rubbing his nose. He still had his eyes closed and didn't even bother greeting him a good morning.

"Good morning, Jin. Did I wake you up?" Jungkook said

Jin just shook his head and went back to sleep, probably.
And Jungkook tried to ignore WoShin's calls but WoShin called just wouldn't stop.

"What? It's still too early, WoShin," Jungkook whispered through the phone.
But the voice on the other line was  not far from WoShin.

"Where are you? I thought you're gonna keep your promise and spend time with me. You're not even answering my calls."

It was from Cherry.

Jungkook kept silent for a moment and contemplated on what to say, but even before he could explain to Cherry, Jin had already grabbed Jungkook phone.

"Yah, WoShin. You've got a lot of explaining to do to Jimin!!??. Aishhh, my ears almost bled from his rants. You better take care of my friend or I'm gonna break your bones," he grumbled still with his eyes closed.

And then Jin handed the phone back and Jin kissed Jungkook on the cheek.

"Good morning, babe, " Jungkook greeted again completely forgetting the ongoing call on his phone.

"Good morning...aishhh, I still don't wanna get up." Jin said

"Come on. We're gonna be late to our schedule. And besides, don't you wanna see the fish?" Jungkook said

"What am I? It's so early goin to fishing ???!! Jin said

"Remember the quotes the early bird catches the worm ?" Jungkook said

"It's bird not a fish ." Jin said

"Yah !! Come on ...and don't you wanna take a shower with me?" Jungkook teased, earning a dangerous glare from him.

"Shut up. Finish your conversation with WoShin first." Jin

It was then that Jungkook realized that the call hadn't been cut off.

"Hello, Cher-"
Cherry' dropped the call.

"Here. Let me take a photo of you."

Jin immediately crossed his arms as he posed for a picture. They were currently in a nearby island as part of the private island hopping that Jungkook booked.

Normally, the package is in groups but since Jungkook wanted to make the most out of their time together, and eventually he booked a private one.

"Yah, let's snap a photo together," Jin said as he interlocked his arm with Jungkook .