97

🔞

"I want to cum Jungkook," Jin said submerged in pleasure with every thrust Jungkook gave him. It's has been can't rounds how they are pleasure in Jungkook apartment the bed has been messy and stinky because of non stop cum.

"Me too Babe," Jungkook said

A few more thrusts and Jin's cum spurted out dropping onto the bed sheets as Jungkook cum inside Jin.

"No more rounds ,please!! Jin said..
Jungkook just giggled.

"I love you ,... Jin " Jungkook said
Jungkook is waiting for Jin respond but he heard a tired snoring.

"I'm guess I'm going cleaning you again.." Jungkook chuckled said.

~~~~~~

"Babe, what should I wear?" Jungkook asked as he held two shirts in front of him. His brows were furrowed as he compared the two as if there was so much difference.

"The yellow one," Jin curtly replied before placing the rest of his things inside the bag. He happily went with his choice and even let him style his hair.

They were preparing to fetch his parents from the airport and Jin couldn't be more nervous as the thought of seeing them again continuously played on his mind.

"Hey, are you okay? You're shaking." Jungkook said and Jin swallowed hard and thickly as Jungkook held his hands and held them tightly.

The nagging feeling inside his chest didn't cease despite the warmth of his hands against him.

"Y-yeah. Just a little bit nervous, I guess?" Jin chuckled.

"Come here." Jungkook said

Jungkook made him sit on the bed before kneeling in front of him.

His hands never left Jin and the more he tightened his grip on him, the more nervous he became.

"Hey, Babe. Look at me. They love you, okay? You don't have to be nervous." Jungkook said

"But still, it's been years, Jungkook. And after everything that happened, I don't know if, if everything would still be the same once I face them again." Jin said

"Babe, everything's gonna be fine. Trust me on this, okay?" Jungkook said and Jin let out a smile and slowly nodded his head.

"Come on. We don't wanna be stuck in traffic," Jungkook said as he placed a quick kiss on top of his head.

~~~~~

"Eomma! Appa! I miss you," Jungkook exclaimed as he rushed over to his parents who were apparently waiting for them as they got stuck in traffic.

His parents still looked as fine as ever but Jin noticed how they lost some weight, especially his father. Probably because of what happened.

Jin maintained his distance from them, fearing that Jungkook's parents might react differently than they first met.