71

Jin feel awkward wouldn't it be when
he was sitting at the back with Jungkook while Taehyung was behind the wheel. Jungkook just made Taehyung look like a total driver as he insisted that Jin sit beside him.

Jin once supposed to refused. But then he went on hinting on insubordination and that sort of alarmed Taehyung.

Jin glanced at Taehyung through the rearview mirror and saw him looking at him as well but Jungkook eventually caught his attention.

"By the way, Jin, the wedding expo will be held for two days. You can just pack enough clothes for that. I'll take care of the rest." Jungkook said

Jin glanced back at Taehyung who already had his brows furrowed.

"Do you need an extra hand by then, Sir Jeon ? I'm free this weekend," Taehyung offered and it was Jin turn to furrow his brows.

"No, but thanks Kim Taehyung, Seokjin presence is already enough."

"I could drive you to th—" Taehyung said

"I have my driver," Jungkook quickly interrupted.

Silence ensued during the remaining duration of the trip which made it even more awkward. Jin busied himself by looking at the night view outside especially that Jungkook seemed to be staring at him the whole time. Jin could feel his stared boring at the back of his head that he didn't dare move a muscle for the rest of the trip.

Jin immediately got out of the car and dashed inside the moment they're arrived at the restaurant as the atmosphere inside was starting to suffocate him.

"Sit here, Seokjin." Jungkook said

Jin froze on hid tracks as all eyes landed on him. He nervously glanced at Jungkook who was gesturing the seat just beside him. But Taehyung on the other hand grabbed Jin hand and offered the seat next to him.

"I guess it would be better if Jin sits here, Sir Jeon since he doesn't like to talk much. He might just bore you out," Taehyung explained and slightly pushed Jin towards the seat.

Jungkook cocked his eyebrows raised and was about to say something when his phone rang.

"Everyone, you can go place your orders. I'll just answer this call," Jungkook said before going out of the restaurant.

Jin gaze followed Jungkook's back as he made his way out and Jin couldn't help but be curious about the call.

"I, I need to make some call. I'll be back," Jin excused himself and headed out of the restaurant as well.

Clutching his chest as Jin was nervous, he carefully searched where Jungkook was and found him leaning against his car.
He moved in closer, being as careful as ever as  Jin closed the distance between them and hide behind the car next to his.

"Hey, I never knew you'd be this clingy, Cherry. Don't you even blame me if the baby will resemble me." Jungkook said

Jin stilled and he just heard the word baby

"Fine, Fine. I know. I won't go back on my word, okay? I promise I'll be there when you give birth. Why are you being such a paranoid?" Jungkook said

Jin cover his mouth as using his hands to prevent the gasp that tried to escape his lips. And Jin suddenly found it hard to breathe and he could feel his hands getting cold the more he tried to comprehend what he just heard. Jin was about to escape hid way out when his words stopped me on his tracks.

"I love you, too. Take care of your health, okay?" Jungkook said

After he heard short conversation he headed back to restaurant and Taehyung was looked for him