Argument

What if Max and Lucas are married and get into a really big fight.

(Angst) (Fluff)

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Max shouts as she pushes Lucas back.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! LOOK AT YOURSELF! YOU'RE A MESS WITH SO MANY FUCKING INSECURITIES!" Lucas yells at her.

"IT'S NOT INSECURITIES, LUCAS! IT'S MY MONEY TOO, SO I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE IT IS GOING!" She retorts.

"NO, IT'S MINE, ACTUALLY, I WORK HARD AND I EARN IT! SO IT IS MY BUSINESS AND NOT YOURS." He retaliates.

"YOU KNOW WHAT, I AM FUCKING DONE WITH THIS. I AM TIRED SO I'M GOING TO BED AND DON'T YOU EVEN DARE TRY AND STOP ME!" Max finishes off, going up the stairs. Lucas grabs his hair and fists it as sighs out heavily.

Max has a long shower, just letting out all of her emotions, trying to understand why Lucas won't tell her about where he sends the money, but she comes to no conclusion and can't figure it out. She gets out of the shower and puts on some of her night shorts and, weirdly, her own t-shirt. She normally wears one of his shirts, but tonight she knew that she couldn't do that, not after what had just gone down. She honestly can't remember the last time, she had worn her own shirt going to bed. It was her either wearing one of Lucas' shirts or nothing due to them...having some fun with each other.

She turns off the main light, turns on the night lamps on the bedside table and gets into bed, pulling the covers up, while facing the wall, turning her body on its side, going to the edge of the bed. When Lucas comes upstairs in the room, the first thing he notices is how far away Max is from his side of the bed, but what really hurts him is when he sees that she is wearing her own shirt instead of his. He regrets the mistake he made as soon as she said she was done with the argument, because he could hear how her voice cracked and it broke his heart, knowing he caused that. He takes a quick shower and puts on some black shorts and a white t-shirt and gets into bed on his side, before going over to Max and putting his arms around her waist.

"I'm sorry, Max. Please forgive me." Lucas mumbles quietly, but loud enough for her to hear.

She can hear how remorseful he is and wants to forgive him, but she knows that won't solve their problems, and instead sits up and looks at him. He sits up as well and can see her watery eyes, letting him know she had been crying.

"Sorry won't cut it for me, Lucas." Max says, with a croak in her voice, after shouting for a long time.

"What can I do to help make it better then?" Lucas asks, truly wanting to make amends.

"Just tell me why. Why haven't you been tellign where the money has been going?" Max questions, hoping he would give her a straight answer.

Lucas hesitates for a second before replying. "I just...I didn't want you to worry about it." Max's forehead scrunches up in confusion. "I've been paying someone. I might've got into a bit of trouble, when I saw something I shouldn't have so they said to pay them money or I am in for it. Don't worry, I won't have to pay them for much longer, just for about another week or so."

"I could've helped. I thought we said we would tell each other everything. No more secrets, remember." Max responds, holding his hands.

"I know, I'm sorry." Lucas apologises, looking down a little bit.

"I forgive you, Lucas. Just promise me something." He looks up at her, awaiting her answer. "Promise me that if you're in any danger, please just talk to me."

He nods and kisses her hand. "I promise." She smiles and crawls over to him to hug him and he embraces her just as tightly. She lets go of him, but stays in his lap and brings him in for a kiss as he returns it. It is a short sweet kiss, full of their apologies, that they cannot put into words. They both pull away after a minute, when Lucas finally speaks.

"You know what's really annoying mw right now?" He questions, as Max shakes her head. "You are not wearing my shirt." Max laughs at this, which sends him into a smiling state.

"That's presumptuous of you, Stalker." Max replies, which makes him laugh. She goes to get up, to go to the closet, to get one of his shirts out, but before she can leave the bed, Lucas grabs her hand. "What are you doing?" She queries, looking down at her hand, before looking at his face.

He lets go of her hand, before raising his arms up as he takes his t-shirt off and hands it to Max. She laughs and takes it and then takes her shirt off before putting his one on. They both talk some more and joke around before finally falling asleep.

A/N: Thank you for the idea Salmastar1000

I hope you liked this, even though it's short.