CHAPTER 1

ELLISE

Kiiiiidddssss!! Hurry up. You're gonna be late for school!!

As i called them up on their room, i hear a scurry footsteps and voices following behind me. As we arrive on our destination which by the way our kitchen for their lunchbox. I gave them their share, kiss their cheeks and bid them farewell and goodluck in school.Taking good care of my family is a bliss which i enjoyed it everyday.

Let me introduce myself, my name is Ellise Sage, 25 years of age and a mother of 2 adorable kids. I got pregnant at the age of 14, ( i know! Too young to be a mother) but i do love the father of my children. He was my very first love, my first of all things that happen to me. He is now 30 years old and working as a real estate agent to a famous company which payssss good BTW(wink,wink). Having him as my husband is a blessing, not only is he handsome and rich; he loves me the most.So, even to this day i don't regret my decision.

When i was cleaning my countertop, i got a notification saying that my fave, my oh so love/hate manwha BEAUTY AND THE BEASTS got updated. I love how the concept but i hate the FL, i mean .. don't get me wrong she got transported to a world were her culture and belief got smashed. I love how men take good care of their female like she was the most precious thing in the whole wide world.

"Scrolling" scrolling " .. ok now i got pissed after reading the update chapter. My poor, poor baby curtis got hurt again and don't let start on my other bias ,my furry oh so yummy winston. Those abs are to die for.

I close my phone and put it on my bag. I check my things which consists of 4 pairs of underwear and bra, 3 pair of shorts and shirt, 1 dress, 1 flipflops, my hygiene kits(soaps, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, perfume and makeup kits),my emergency kit, 1 bottle of salt, pepper,MSG,mini bottle of soy sauce,6 bars of chocolates, some snacks, cup noodles, skittles, and bread. I separate my towel for i would be hand carry it together with my water bottles, carbonated drinks, sandwiches and 6 different big chips and curls! (Don't wanna be hungry on the road, don't we).

Maybe your wondering why i brought a lot of things... Well, im going to my friend's cottage on a countryside which is a 5 long hour drive and i was invited to attend a get-together with my friends from highschool. The store is 2 hour drive away from the cottage and it'll be a hassle to drive again to buy something from the store. Being a mother has its perk. You have to be ready just in case and even though it is a hassle to bring but you'll never know. It's better to be prepared like girl scout than nothing.

I wore my 2 piece tiger printed bikini with short shorts, a cowgirl hat, converse shoes and my black sunglasses. Were gonna stay there for 3 nights and 2 day. My husband will be in charge at home after he took the kids home from their nana after work.

I put all of my things in the frontseat for an easy access whenever i need something on the road. I buckled up and ready to go.. As i was driving, there was a screeching sound behind my car and before i got to see what was happening, my head collided to the window of my car due to the big impact. My head hurts, my ears are buzzing and the searing pain on my stomach is unbearable. My vision got dimmer and i felt cold,helplessness and regret that my life is about to leave world. I cried when my memories flash at the back of my head. I'm never gonna see my family again. I prayed and prayed until i lost my consciousness completely. I swear that if i ever gonna live my life again, im gonna enjoy and live my "LIFE TO THE FULLEST" again just like my former life.