CHAPTER 28 - ( spicy_sauce )

----------------WARNING 🔥18+---------------

ELLISE

After my meltdown, me and curtis reconcile after we talk things over, mostly me being the villainess all along.

"I'm hungry" i whine looking at my mates like a dejected pet waiting to be fed.

"I'll go hunt then " being hype knowing that his owns cubs were also hungry in my stomach so he volunteers to go.

"More fruits please with sour taste, thank you!! I shout to him and he just raise his hand in agreement.

"Muir and shuu,why are they taking so long? Maybe they change their mind being my mate? Or they have a lot to pack? I murmur while thinking for any possibilities.

"Babe, what are you talking about? Let's just wait for them if they want to be with you. They would be here. For now, "kiss" i "kiss" miss "kiss" you " kiss"."-harvey tempting me with his sweet voice

"aww, my sexy cat is lonely, let this momma fill you with my love then" i murmur on his lips while nipping it teasingly.

He deepened the kiss and i gladly accepted his approach with enthusiasm. I wrap my arms into his neck and slid my tongue into his mouth.

I moan and he groan,we continue to devour each other until i ran out of breath. I pulled away and he continues to kiss my jaw, my neck and kiss my lips again, deeper this time.

He roam his hand until it stop to my chest. He raise my top, so my breast jiggle out from its confinement.

"So beautiful" he admiringly gaze at my chest then run his two hands into it.

"Harvey" i moan his name while he teasingly play my bud.

He dip his head and capture one of my chest. I feel my horny core is now throbbing in need.

"Babe... " i whine as his hands are still on my chest.

I push him down, and capture his mouth and his shaft with my hand. I kiss him hard while giving him hand service which he groaned and moaned in pleasure.

"Let's do quickie babe, you don't want me tired..right? I told him between kisses.

"Ok, uhhmmm..... whatever you say babe" harvey replied in his clouded lust face.

I undress and align myself to his protruding member whose now twitching in excitement.

I started to thrust and moaned in ecstasy.

"Ahhh yes! Nngghh.."huff, huff" sooo good.." my horny ass grinds to him

Harvey suck my breasts and touch them while i ride him into oblivion.

" ahh, ahhh .. i'm coming babe" harvey's movement met my thrust in more faster pace.

"Aahhh, that's it babe! Give me more! Ahh" i told him while giving him more encouragement.

His thrust were aggressive until he spurts his seed inside of me while i shiver when i felt my orgasm came too.

Our breath were ragged and satisfied after the intense quickie.

Harvey did his after sex things like, fetch me water to drink, wipe me clean with hide and more cuddles after.

My hunger has been completely forgotten as i got my early "meal" all done.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Muir and shuu arrive to ellise home but stop on track as they smell the alluring scent of mating.