CHAPTER 9

Ellise

I squeeze harvey's hand to assure him that i already control my inner beast in place. He offered me soft cloth to wipe my face full of snots and tears. Now my whole face are tinged with bright red color from embarrassment. Why did i put myself in this kind of predicament were I can't raise my head without feeling shame. (wwhhyyyy self???whhhyyyyyyyyy??!!!)

I tried to stand (KEYWORD: TRIED) but i fall on my knees face flat on the ground.
*add to my embarrassing moments list*

"Ouch! My pretty nose (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠) .."

Harvey appear immediately on my side like he was the long lost relative of flash. I tell you, he just poof on my side magically.

He help me stand and guide me back to our bed. His inspect my face with his keen eyes for any evidence of my stupidity just now.

Look and behold! Tantananan!!

I gave myself a bump and a bruise. Hooray!! I think im like an one horned oni with this bump right now.

I grinned foolishly infront of harvey while he put his own herbal recipe on my bruise and bump. He ask me why i stood up knowing that my body were still weak to move.

"I just want to get myself a drink" i replied on a low mimicked voice.

I need to replenish my bodily fluid. My throat felt like sahara desert. So dry!

Sighing, harvey stands up and walk away while shaking his head in helplessness. He didn't know that his little mate could be this willful and cute at the same time. He came back with pot full of water. I reach my hand signalling for him to hurry up and give me the pot chugging it down. My parch throat are now moistened.

so refreshing! My dried body begin to revitalize again ୧⁠(⁠^⁠ ⁠〰⁠ ⁠^⁠)⁠୨.

"Hey babe, are you busy today?

"No, why babe? Is there a problem?

"Let's have a picnic on the side of the river. Just the two of us. We could spend our entire afternoon over there too"

"Sure! That's a great idea.. let me pack us some food before we go."

"Ok! I'll change my clothes and pack my things needed in our picnic! "

I change to my 2 piece tiger printed bikini then cover it up with hide dress. I stack them up a large fur and make a bundle out of it.

"Ready? He asked while reaching for my cute bundle and he expertly rewrap our 2 bundles into one.

"Yes!im ready!" I mused at him

He transform to his majestic beast and i squeal as i reach out to scratch his head and ear. Seeing how cute and fluffy he is, my old self even now can't resist this kind of power called "fluff". I nuzzle my face on his fur, scratching and caressing his whole body praisily.

You could feel the vibration of him purring on my touch. He nudges me with his snout telling me it's best that we be on our way now and he lower his back so i could climb on. He bit our things with his mouth and starts trotting towards the river.

5 minutes later ...........

my jaw dropped. Like literally drop! Wow! So beautiful. An untouch polluted free environment.

I slide down on harvey's back and runs giddily to the river. The water was so clear that i could literally see school of fishes swam by. I went to the biggest rock and let my feet soak on the water. I saw harvey in the corner of my eye setting up our picnic corner. He finish it in no time and make his way towards me.

We spent our time chatting, joking, swimming, goof around and eat our pack meals consist of fruits and our left over meat just this morning's breakfast.

A tiger beastman came over to us saying that his mate got hurt. My mate look at me worryingly leaving me alone but i assure him i'll be fine -- told him to go do his thing -- i'll be here patiently waiting for his return.

My gaze scan the surroundings and spotted an area pack with full bloomed flowers on the other side of the river. I search for the shallow part of the river before crossing. I skip hopping before i reach on the area. I was amaze how i spot different varieties of flower on one area. Today's luck is good. There's tulip, baby's breath, roses, lilies and many more. I pluck the ones im familiar with and made a flower crown out of it. Im humming to myself without realizing a tantalizing red eyes hidden on the shadow observing me. I put my crafted crown on my head and walk straight to the river and peer at my reflection on the water. Nodded in admiration i make harvey's crown to advocate couple goal shinanigans.

I immerse myself on my flower plucking escapade to pass my time while waiting for harvey's return. My thoughts drifted on my family back home, how i missed them already. How are they coping up on my death. My heart ache knowing that i won't experience the same warmth again. My loving husband and kids(getting teary eyed again) I have to be strong in order to survive in this world. Dwelling on this depressing thoughts would not help me at all. Come to think of it, qingqing returns to earth years after her disappearance. But my circumstances differ from her, i myself got into an accident and died while her she got transported here thru spatial dimension i think???

I started singing i am blessed by desiree dawson to lift my depressing mood.

I am blessed. Yea I am blessed. Even when I'm here. Feeling like a mess.This life has shown me.All kinds of stress. And opened up my heart. Like the greatest treasure chest. I have grown. Ya I have grown. And I'm finding my way home.Ya I have grown. and im finding my way home.Ya I am blessed!

hhooohh! I exhale and felt good otherwise. I walk not far away from my spot but the soil i stepped gave in to my weight immediately. Groaning in pain, i check my body for injuries. Who the shiznits master dug a hole on the ground. I sat up slowly. The impact of my fall resulted to wounds and bruises on my arms and legs.

Gritting my teeth, i try to stand and walk but when i take my first step. I discover my right foot got sprained. Limping to locate the entrance of this hole, i saw a light up ahead and hurriedly went there.

The light directed me on a big rock but when i approach the rock there i saw a nicely folded fabric on top. I came closer and touch the cloth with fascination. I test its smoothness by rubbing my face into it and discover that it was fair and soft to the touch.

"Wait a minute, red silky fabric with criss cross design??" What did i miss??think! Think brain..

A hard "ting" was heard on my head. Realization hit me hard. This red fabric?! A shedded skin of a snake beastman...my heart quickened..Oh my shiznits god!!

I turned my head left to right to search for the owner of this red skin..

My baby, my 2nd favorite bias and hot tempered snakey .. C-U-R-T-I-S ..yes ! You spell that right. Curtis the scaly red avenger.