CHAPTER 12 - ( HOT SAUCE )

Hiyyaa guys!! I just want to let you know in advance that my upcoming updates might take long due to unfortunate circumstances ( my phone stop working - LCD problem) so please bear with me for the time being. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ellise

"Babe, could you please get me 3 or 5 arm length of sticks, I need them for my cooking. Thanks babe!".  i asked without looking at him

"Sure babe, i'll be back quickly". he said.

I boil the pork using the bigger claypot available in harvey's collection, then i gather the herbs while waiting for the pork to be tender. I pile them on top of the stone slab that i requested for harvey to make yesterday. I peel all the garlic to be use, cut the top part of the chili then grind some dried leaves of sage to fine powder. I combine all ingredients inside the mortar then pound them into paste.

I remove the meat then wipe it dry using a clean hide, slice the top into  a box style then rub the paste,salt and a little bit of pepper all over the meat.

While waiting for harvey to return, i'll make another dish which is meat marinated with soysauce, garlic and onion.

I do remember that curtis tongue were sensitive to spicy and hot foods. (don't want a coughing snake at my side)

Harvey brought back 5 sticks to be use as grilling rack.

"Thanks babe!"i kissed his cheek

He then set the fire for me while waiting for any further instructions from me.

"Curtis!love .. can you come over here for a sec..". I yell

I yelp when a sudden cold hand hugged me from the back but relax immediately knowing the culprit was a sneaky snake.

"Can you make me a rope so i could tie this sticks into a roasting rack. 10 pcs would be enough. Thanks love" kisses both of his cheek as payment.

He happily oblige my request without qualm. (Kisses were the most effective bribe to my men.)

After he made it, he gave it to me so i could make the rack myself . ....but! Boy!! ..After they saw what i was doing, they took it away from my hand and finish it themselves.

The rack were done, now, for the main event.ROASTING OF MEATS!

30 minutes later ...........