🧡Part 10🧡

Avuyile

It is sunday today and I am so looking forward for the lunch. Everyone in my house is getting ready.

Sthandiwe is out of her room and she is staring into space. I wish I can help her but she wants nothing to do with me. She is taking the pain out on me. Sthandiwe can stare at all the furniture in my house but she will get married to the boy that got her pregnant because no grandchild of mine will be raised out of wedlock when both the parents are alive and kicking. They made her together so together they shall raise her.

I am surprised that Sthandiwe named the baby but is busy performing here about not wanting anything to do with the baby.

Kayise and I cooked together and I am happy that she did not even fight with me. We are now ready.
Kayise is wearing a pink off-shoulder shirt and a black denim skirt with pink sandals she has a black headwrap on her hair. She is sitting on the 3 seater couch as it is. Mdunge is wearing  a blue golf shirt, blue denim jeans and white Adidas takkies. Mdunge is chilling on the single couch. I am wearing a blue short sleeve dress maxi dress with white sandals and I have my cornrows still looking fresh. I am sitting on the 3 seater couch with Kayise but there is a space in the middle.

"Sthandiwe!"

I call her and she comes dressed in a yellow thin strap bodycon dress that stops on her knees and a scarf on her shoulders that covers her arms and wrists. I wouldn't even say she just gave birth. She is wearing white Nike Victori One slides and her hair it is just combed straight back.
A "push" hairstyle but her hair is long so it really doesn't matter.

She takes a seat on the 1 two seater couch. Kayise stands up and disappears. She then comes back with the baby. I really appreciate her for helping with Yibanathi.

"Ntombikayise thank you. "

I honestly say to her.

"It's okay sisi. I am happy to help with Anathi."

Sthandiwe is so out of it. She needs to talk.

"Stha can you hold your baby."

"You guys can keep her."
She says.

Heeey!

This girl !

A knock comes is heard clearly the guests are here. I stand to open for them and Sizakele enters and I give her a hug and in comes her son and the girl she once told me is her sister's daughter and she says her son and husband are coming they are parking the car. I didn't know you need two people to park a car.

They enter just as we were about to sit down and her son Junior enters. He has grown. Just as I am waiting for the husband to enter and the wrong man enters.

Mhlongo ?

I wonder what this man wants because he broke up with me. I don't owe him a cent and today he decides to come to my house right when I am hosting a lunch he wants to embarrass me infront of my guests. What will Sizakele and her husband think of me.

I give him one of my most possible intimidating faces and the man chuckles. I am glad he thinks being in my house is a joke.

"Sanibonani ekhaya, uxolo bengisabeka kahle imoto la ngaphandle."
[Hello everyone, apologies I was just parking properly outside.]

He says.

Wait a minute? So he is thee Husband. Mr Mhlongo, Sizakele's husband is the same man who I had been busy with when I was "paying" the money Mdunge owed. Wow the world is indeed very small.

"Njomane wamukelekile."
[Njomane~ Mhlongo clan name]
[Njomane you are welcome.]

Mdunge surprises me. He is welcoming this man, the same man who threatened his life.