🧡Part 27🧡

Avuyile

Today is tuesday and the time is around 10 am. Sandile is at school and mommy to be is here dressed up and all,ready to go and so am I.

I am taking her to the clinic to confirm the pregnancy of course because we all know the home test kits could go wrong but I personally know for a fact that she is pregnant. I have been pregnant 3 times so I know pregnancy symptoms when I see them.

I took some time and thought about this whole thing and after the visit to the clinic we are going straight to the Ntuli household to go and report the pregnancy where he lives and if and when he agrees of which will happen then we will take the matter forward to the elders and and from there she must go and live there after the whole damages have been sorted out. I will not have the whole Umbumbulu gossiping about me and besides the gossip we are struggling as it is and Yibanathi is adding another mouth to feed when she herself is being fed.

She will not live in my house while she is jobless,pregnant and single. I can not live with another woman in my own house, it can never happen. Yibanathi is now a grown woman because she is about to have her own child. There never has been 2 women who live peacefully together with their children so she must be out of here.

No baby will be born out of wedlock she herself knows this so I do not know why she went and spread her legs to a boy who has no intentions of marring her.

I am now outside waiting for her to lock the door. We may come back late and I asked for Tsolo to take Sandile in after school as Yibanathi and I are going to Mayville to go see a relative who is sick. I can not afford to tell her the truth about what is really going on since she is going to be all up in my face about the pregnancy that may not even be to full term especially if things do not go my way.

I refuse to be shamed twice. Sthandiwe was worse since I could not control the situation but as for Yibanathi I am the one on the steering wheel, I am the driver. I will take control of the whole situation if needs be because I cannot be a laughing stock in the community.

Yibanathi has made me a great grandmother at this my age. I cannot infact I will not entertain this rubbish of a pregnancy in my house if the boy does not fulfill his responsibility.

***********

"Yibanathi do you see yourself?"

I question her because how dare she embarrass me like this. So we just came back from the Ntuli house and to go and report the pregnancy but the stupid boy shut the door in our face when he heard what I was saying to him.

"Yibanathi of all the boys in this area you decided to go and enter a taxi to go to a boy who has absolutely no morals whatsoever."

I continue to shout. After all I used my money to and see this Sfundesihle of a boy and oh well it seems that Anathi over here was a distraction for when the poor girlfriend was busy.

"Gran I am sorry about today."

Yibanathi says while looking down. Looking down is all she is good at doing these days.

"Sorry for yourself... Anathi do you see your life?"

I ask her and she is busy brushing that stomach of hers.

"I warned you but you were busy up and down looking for who to mess up with and now you are here looking down as if you are innocent in this matter."

I continue to say because I feel really irritated and angry. I head straight to my bedroom with my handbag and close the door.

Since that Sfundo of a boy has refused to handle his affairs and Anathi is confused and emotionally troubled then it is now my burden to carry.

I refuse to be bullied into raising another man's child. It is obvious that I must take this matter in my own hands. I cannot have another child rejection case again because if and when this baby is born Yibanathi here who is looking a mashed potato will hate this child for causing problems in her life. I swear Sthandiwe lives in Yibanathi, I have noticed by the attitude.

I need to calm the situation and erase this scandal before the community hears the wind of these news.

I text a number that I never thought I would after the whole turn out of events from living eNanda to moving here in Umbumbulu.

I hope and pray that when she comes here tomorrow or the day after tomorrow everything will be a success and this whole pregnancy thing will vanish like it has never existed.

***********
Author: I wonder what Avuyile is up too now...

Sfundo rejected the baby😪💔.

Who did Avuyile text🤔??

...For now✌🏽❤