🧡Part 48🧡

Narrated

It has been three full days that the Ndamase household was expecting Mandlakhe to show up in Umbumbulu like he had called and said he was coming.

He sent a text two days ago and said he got held up at work and that he is no longer coming back anytime soon. It has been almost 5 months since he last saw his family due to being at work which is far away from home.

Velile was happy to know that her husband was not coming back but at the same time she was not pleased with how she lonely she feels in the house. Mandlakhe is like a hawk when at home busy overseeing each and every single thing which annoys Velile to the core but what can she do because she settled for a neat freak.

Yibanathi has been avoiding Cebo because she does not know what to say to him and she thinks she is successful in her mission as she has not bumped into Cebo at all over the past 3 days but she does not know that Cebo is planning on  fixing things with Amile when she comes back to Umbumbulu.

Amile went to visit a friend in KwaMashu which is a township in durban according to Cebo's knowledge. Cebo is planning on fixing things with Amile but he has feelings for Yibanathi. He wants to date the both of them at the same time without them knowing of course but the plan is to hurt Amile then dump her like a hot potatoe and then carry on with Yibanathi.

Amile is your typical gold digger girl who first captured Cebo's attention one day and he wanted to get know her better and that lead to them dating but the one thing she is focused in is money. Everytime it is money this money that but Cebo didn't care since he gave her money R20 000 twice a month and he thought it made her love him more.

Yibanathi is different she is not even interested in the money she seems so focused on whatever goal she has for herself. She did not even at once throw herself at him yet he was the one who saw himself running after her. In Umbumbulu here the girls go crazy after him but Yibanathi did not even care about him which got him interested in her.

Velile has been ignoring Malibongwe's call and he has not given her a chance to breathe since he has been blowing up her phone with phone calls and text messages. The man does not take a break or at least take the hint that Velile is not interested in talking to him.

Mandlakhe is currently on his way home to his house and he has not alerted anyone that he is on his way home and he wants to surprise his family. He sealed the deal early that was holding him back from travelling so now he needs to go and see his family as he misses them.

He will take a taxi to his house like all the other people do because his car will be delivered tomorrow to his house. His wife would make a huge fuss if she was to take a taxi the way she hates public transport sometimes shocks him but he always tells himself that he married someone who is classy.

Yibanathi has washed all dirty clothes and packed them in her bag, she looks like a person who is set to leave anytime soon. In all her avoid Cebo mission she has been making sure that she is prepared for leaving. Velile is currently sleeping in her bedroom and she has left her cellphone downstairs charging and Yibanathi is dusting the counter where the phone is placed when the phone beeps indicating a text coming in through the phone.

She continues to dust the counter when a second beep follows. She then decides to look around and the house is silent only the tv is making noise. One look wouldn't hurt right. She peaked at the phone and saw it had needed a pin. She took a deep breath and held the phone gently in her hands while it is still in the charger and decided to tap the messages icon. She slid down the icon to read the messages while the phone was locked.

When she slid down the icon to say she was shocked would be an understatement to how Yibanathi feeled when she saw a text from a number saved as Malibongwe which she needed to read three times to understand what was going on.

"I love you Velile❤!"

These are the words the text read and Mrs Ndamase's car keys have a keyring which has the initials V.N and Yibanathi has always wondered what V stands for but now she that she read the text message obviously V means Velile because no man named Malibongwe would say I love you to a random stranger.

This is weird for Yibanathi because she remembered hearing Cebo saying his father was Man...something when they were talking. She really is not sure because he mentioned it once and it was in passing so she really cannot remember. This seems strange but that is none of her business well for now it isn't.

Maybe waiting for the man of the house to arrive and then wait to her his name or something before jumping to conclusions.

She gently placed the phone back on the counter and continued with what she was doing.

************
Meanwhile in the Zondo household. The grandchildren are alone again  today after school. Thembekile went out somewhere for fresh air. Qhawe is preparing for the weekend because he is going to throw a pool party at his house.

Zweli is Cape Town for the week to visit his best friend. Bafana and Thembekile's marriage is not a happy one. Bafana is trying to avoid the car issue because he is  planning to buy it for her as a birthday present and surprise her with a trip for them to travel to Madagascar for a month so he is working extra hard so that he will leave everthing in order and easier for Junior to review.

Thembekile's birthday is in a month's time from now. Bafana has taken a decision to leave Junior in charge of everything when he leaves for Madagascar because Juniour already knows the work that needs to be done.

Juniour is at work when the family financial advisor sends him a text that leaves him in distress.

************