🧡Part 13🧡

Narrated

When Sizakele called for Zani and Nobuhle. Nobuhle was angry at the fact that she waited for Muzi the whole time and he did not come back and she was really waiting to talk to him.

Zani left Sthandiwe while looking really unsure of the whole thing. Sthandiwe took the time to prepare herself and write Zani a letter explaining each and every thing that happened between them and put it in a brown envelope. She did not mention Yibanathi at all.

She wrote Nobuhle a letter as well apologizing for being a person that she is that led Nobuhle to tell her personal secret to Muzi about her virginity which made Muzi force himself on her and she hopes that she will forgive herself because she as Sthandiwe will never forgive the betrayal that landed her in an unplanned pregnancy.

Sthandiwe then decided to sleep on her bed after carefully placing the baby on the floor with a pillow next to it incase it were to cry in the middle of the night she would put it to good use and then she locked the door. Muzi locked himself in his room thinking about what had happened and wondering about the unknown baby that Kayise and Sthandiwe was carrying and he can't seem to forget that the baby had strong family genes making him wonder who it belongs too.

Mdunge on the other hand slept while facing the other side with Avuyile facing the other. Kayise locked herself inside her own room thinking about how Sizakele embarrassed her infront of everyone and she was sad about how she made up a lie about Avuyile and Mhlongo and no believed her she thought of how stupid she looked infront of Avuyile.

***********

It is the day after and Mdunge has called for a family meeting.

Everyone is gathered in the kitchen on the dining table. The same table that was covering huge shenanigans that were happening during the lunch.

"I have called for this meeting so that we can all talk and confess all thwt needs to be confessed."

Mdunge announces.

"Mdunge I have a question who is this baby and why does it look like a Chiliza child and where are the parents ."

Muzi asks.

"Wabuza ibhasi libaliwe Muzikayise."
[Muzikayise why are you asking the obvious.]

Sthandiwe replies.

"Sthandiwe let us all talk about Yibanathi."

Mdunge says.

"Eyakuphi lengane Sthandiwe?"
[Where is the baby from?]

"The father is from Richards Bay."

She replies. Sthandiwe was ready to tell the truth and face the music.

"Kuphi ne Richards Bay ngoba kumele lomfana ekhokhile."
[Where about in Richards Bay because this boy has to pay.]

Mdunge continues to ask.

"No daughter of mine will be impregnated and left aside like a piece of used tissue along with a baby on top of that!"

Avuyile shouts while staring at Sthandiwe.

"Avuyile shut up you see your daughter wouldn't turn out like this if you had been a good mother."