🧡Part 6🧡

Avuyile

I am now at home and I can't even think properly. I fear how I will tell my husband about this whole thing and how he will take it not to mention the fact that the child she is delivered will not benefit us since it is a girl and not a boy.

I am happy about being a grandmother even though it was not planned. Sthandiwe has to talk to us so we can report the baby to it's family and we can demand for damages because no deed goes by unpunished. This boy clearly deflowered my daughter and left their seed in my child. They must pay.

A knock comes through the door disturbing my thoughts completely.

I open my door and I see the one person I clearly have no energy to entertain.

"Sawubona Avuyile."

She greeted with absolutely no energy and the feeling is mutual.

"Hello MaNgubo what do you want?"

I ask her because at this very moment of my life peace would be nice.

"So you will not allow me to enter."

I didn't even realise I was still standing at the door.

"Fine come in."

I responded to her flatly. She came in and sat on the couch. I am still annoyed that she came in my house dressed in her working attire.

By working attire I mean the whole leopard vest, a red printed cloth on her head and one draped around her shoulders. The whole ancestoral prints representing the whole spirit guide gift.

Now everyone will look at the fact that a sangoma came to my house while my husband is not here. Just imagine the gossip.

"MaNgubo would you like something to drink or eat perhaps?"

I asked and she says no.

"MaNgubo what is wrong because I know that you would not leave your house and come to mine for nothing so what is really happening?"

"Vuyi I had a vision and let me tell you it is bad. Your family is surrounded by a dark cloud and it will tear the family apart."

Wow.

"Avuyile you need to take care of yourself and stay away from that man because you are only going to destroy yourself and his family."

Mthiyane is my boss so I can't really "stay away" from him.

"Mthiyane is a good man MaNgubo."

I tell her. I know Mthiyane and his family but he is no gangster unlike Mhlongo.

"Avuyile Chiliza these men are dangerous for you trust me it won't end well."

She tells me. I just shrug it off I mean I have promised myself not to be with Mthiyane intimately and as for that so called Mhlongo what can he do.

Mhlongo is that guy who wanted to meet at the hotel that time and till today I never went there.

MaNgubo stands up getting herself ready to leave and she looks at me.

"Avuyile be careful."

She disappears. I hear the door closing and that confirms the fact that she is gone.