🧡Part 18🧡

Yibanathi

I am standing outside KwaBen and the it has already started drizzling.

The way I walked fast it was like I was being blown by a strong force. Sfundesihle Ntuli has embarrassed me to the fullest. I wave my hand when I see a taxi coming my way and the driver shows me a sign that he will come back. The return hand signal.

I wait patiently and the drizzling is now worse. I am standing like a hopeless duckling while I am getting wet.

"Kodwa bengiyaphi nami nokuphapha. Ngithi ngizovakashela isoka lami mina futhi lo ngathola isimanga."
[But where was I going with my fowardness. I said I was going to visit my boyfriend and the very same me got surprised.]

I was standing and waiting patiently and for the taxi to come back and the rain was busy gaining a full 100% on me and it seemed like there was no other taxi coming my way.

*taxi hoots*

I immediately run to it and enter. It goes and inside it seems like it's empty. Oh well I am the first passenger here. After a 10 minute drive while hooting the taxi stopped and a few people entered and we were back on the road.

***********

Later on while we were in a taxi heading home to Umbumbulu I was sitting right at the back in the backseat of the taxi and I could feel my tears threatening to fall. I am already in my clothes that were supposed to be for changing from when I was at Sfundo's house but unfortunate things happen to us anytime and look at me now. I am carrying a bag full of wet clothes. All my shame and dignity is all wrapped in an overnight bag.

Who would have thought that when you visit your so called boyfriend of two years that you would come back single.

I am now in a taxi heading home after passing bu the restroom that is inside the mall and now the rain is pouring cats and dogs. I am almost at my stop sign.

"After the speed hump driver!"

I half shout and everyone looks at me. It must probably be because I am going to disturb them by asking to please pass in between them.

The lady sitting next to me is staring at me like she has never seen such a thing before. Okaaay! What did I do? I touch my face and it's wet. Oh I didn't even realise I was crying. Oh well.

The taxi stops and I get off and walk to the house. It is now dark and I unlock and open the door and immediately lock after entering the door. I am all alone in this house and I feel sad as it is.

I boil some water in the kettle and pour it in a wash basin and carry the wash basin after putting cold water of course and head to my bedroom and take a bath. I took a bath to get rid of the cold and rain. It seemed like forever for me because I was crying through it all.

How can Sfundo do this to me? A whole 2 years flushed down the drain just like that! Is it because of that girl that was in his house.

Men are trash! Haaa! Never have I ever thought I will be dumped via sms and told where to get off in person. Sfundo has huge guts after giving him my all. My attention, my time, my support including my purity and he goes and does this.

My heart is sore all because of Sfundesihle Ntuli. It shall not be well with him. He will never find someone like me.

I eventually got dressed in my pyjamas and disposed the water I used to take a bath with inside the water toilet. We have a toilet inside the house but it is very small so you cannot bath in there even if you want too.

I plug my phone in the charger and lock my door then I switch off the lights and head to the bedroom. Hopefully I can get some sleep which I highly doubt can happen after the turnout of today's events.

I am sad at the fact that be broke up with me in such a manner and I still love the guy and I feel so attached to him while I was clearly just a hit and run to him. I will not make the mistake of running after him because after all because I still have pride in myself. I love him yes but to chase after a guy is desperation at its best. He clearly thinks I saw a cash cow in him. It does not matter anymore because he is so over me but I can't help but wonder why he cheated on me.

Sfundo really played with my feelings. I can forgive him if he apologizes. We can move on and try to forget what happened but then again that will never happen anytime soon by the look of things.

Oh why me! Today was meant to be a good day for me but nothing just the worst.

The weather is not doing justice on my side as it is raining really heavily and I feel a drop of water on my face. I look around where could it be coming from since I am sleeping on the bed. I see nothing. Another comes I look up and realise that the roof is leaking. It must be because of the huge rain. Another problem on top of the one I already have as if my life is not bad enough. Now what do I do to try and solve this.

I feel a slight headache approaching. I say approaching because the pain has not started to be intense. I quickly go and get some painkillers and drink and take the wash basin that was outside my bedroom door and put it on top of the bed exactly where I felt the wet spot due to rain and indeed the roof is leaking and I climb in bed. After a few minutes I start to feel drowsy and feel myself drifting to sleep.

***********

Author: Heyy I am sorry for not posting an update 😥. The reason for me not being able to update is because this week I just went back to school so I have been busy at school this whole week😪 and I haven't had time to post but I have not forgotten about you guys😊.

I appreciate the support you guys have shown to me so far on my book even though I have been MIA🤭. It is really encouraging.

Thanks so much🙏

See you in the next part 😘❤