🧡Part 46🧡

Thembikile

Luckily through all of this overthinking that I am doing I was dressed formally.

It's not that I am usually not dressed properly but I always feel the need to look a bit extra when I am going to fetch the children so that I look like a parent rather than a grandparent. Bafana has 3 sons by the way Zwelibanzi(33), Qhawelethu(30) and Junior(26). I never thought that after this long that these very same boys would still be party animals.

As much as I hate to say this but I have no choice but to admit the truth that Junior is so much better than his two elder brothers can ever be. Zweli as old as he is there seems to be no stability in his life not to mention a plan or some sort of direction in his life. To him today is the same as yesterday and tomorrow will still turn out the same as well.

No change. He refuses to listen to me or his father and the last time I tried to talk some sense to him as the heir of the family to sort himself the boy ignored me, it was like I was talking to a wall. This boy has a daughter for heaven's sake.

As for Qhawe with him there is nothing to write home about. He is what I call a worst case scenario. He throws parties every weekend not to mention on public holidays #ZIYAWA.

[#ZIYAWA-#IT'S GOING DOWN]

Qhawe is busy wasting money that my husband is working so hard for. He too has a child, a son for that matter but he is not bothered or even trying to show the slightest interest in doing something that will be a legacy for his son when he dies because at the rate they keep partying in...I wouldn't be surprised to hear they died at a party or even worse getting a disease or some sort of contagious illness from someone because they can't remain alone in their house.

Nonsense sons. Zweli cannot even begin to act like a first born child to lead by example. It would be a pefect defenition of the blind to leading the blind. They only thing theyknow how to do is to change girls like they are changing underwear.

"I have male children."

"I have a legacy to build for my sons so they can make an empire for future generations."

"My sons will grow my surname so the Zondo clan will grow."

All this is useless if you have Zwelibanzi and Qhawelethu as your sons, worse your elder sons but no Bafana will not listen when I talk. The ones who should be advising Junior are the ones who need sense to be knocked properly into their heads. This whole thing is messed up.

Bafana spoilt these boys. So Zweli manages the first car dealership the one which is the most popular one after all it has a contract with 3 other overseas  dealerships. Bafana is an overseer at that very same dealership. Qhawe is the one managing the second one and he thinks he is the boss by the way since his father is not always around there to look at things more like he rarely does step foot there sometimes I wonder if he cares about its existence but Junior does pop in more than his father does.

As for Junior he is the son with the brains after all he came up with the idea of Zondo Panelbeater but he was only 17 at the time so his father took over the idea and now Junior just owns 30% shares there. So Junior here has a responsibility of ensuring the Panelbeaters employees get their work done properly. His father does not even bother to check on the place. Junior is more hands on in the Panelbeaters but also goes to the third car dealership that is in Pinetown.

I still feel that his father should allow me to handle the third car dealership just to keep myself busy and get some shares for my daughter in this empire. He would not allow me to handle anything business related but I don't mind though because I don't know anything about business I would just be bossing people around while spending the cash as I should.

In my honest opinion Junior is the most hard working one, the only one with sense. Junior does not have a child but the boy is rude to me and other people. These Zondo sons annoy the hell out of me. They are here expecting my husband to give them everything on a silver platter just like that all because they are his sons, after everything he has done to build these companies now these irresponsible kids want to just waste their lives away and ruin our reputation as a family.

Junior by the way is Junior just because he is the last born not because he holds the same name as his father but he does have some tendancies like his father but he is way better than his dad. Junior is not at home today, he went to work today after giving himself two weeks off at least in those weeks off he was kind enough to send his brother's children to school and fetch them from school without being asked to do so.

My husband is a huge cause for all of this chauffeuring these grandchildren around. He said that he feels or rather let me rephase it, as the head of this house and family it is not safe for the children to use school transport or even get a driver for them who will drive them to and from school so it was then said that it was my job as the grandma to do so after all family is better than strangers. 

I have been thinking and thinking but the boys leave me no choice but to take matters into my own hands and arrange women that will be fit for them to marry and they will get married by fire by force.

*knock knock*

*Tap Tap*

*knock knock*

I hear these sounds and it looks like it's coming from my window.

Sheesh!

I hadn't even realised that I had gotten to school and the fact that I had even parked my car and switched the engine off. I have been really far in thought.

*knock knock*

Oh how lovely!!!

I look up and meet the children with a smile on one of their faces and a frown from another.

***********