🧡Part 31🧡

Narrated

In an undiscolsed location

"Son you have to drop this whole thing okay it is clear that she disappeared from the face of the earth."

The man tells his son who is adamant on his mission to seek revenge on his mother's death.

"No dad no!"

He shouts at his father.

"This is my mother we are talking about here, your first wife,the mother of your children."

He further tells his father.

"Don't you think I know that huh?"

The father responds.

"I don't know dad but all I see is you throwing in the towel just because of Thembekile."

The son tells his father who immediately stands up from his chair and give his son a punch.

"Nxa all because of Thembekile the very same Thembekile who helped raise you up mxm ungrateful bastard."

The father spits out and then leaves the room.

The son continues to make calls to enquire about his search.

After a while Thembekile comes into the room the son is in.

"Boy what did you do to my husband he is livid right now and I know the only person who is capable of doing that is you so talk."

She asks the boy.

"Eyy Thembekile leave me alone nxa!"

The son shouts while exiting the room. He futher goes to the lounge and takes his car keys and leaves the house and drives off for some fresh air.

***********

Thembekile

This boy is annoying and he has a  short temper as it is. He is rude as well as disrespectful to his elders.

A 26 year old boy is here giving my husband high blood pressure. I will deal with him when he gets back from wherever he went to because he always wants to be lectured as old as he is.

Shameless young man!

Everyday we are talking about the same thing in this house it is the death of my husband's wife. As to how and why this boy refuses to let go I really don't know because his siblings have past this matter but not him. Okay I understand their mother died of unnatural causes. There is nothing that can be done because the culprit escaped the face of the earth.

This boy refuses to let this matter rest I mean even Mr Zondo my husband has given up trying to make him drop this whole thing. He refused. I don't know if it os because he is the last born or what.

I go to my husband who is fuming and it doesn't help matters that he is light-skinned and his cheeks are red as it is.

"Baba please calm down."

I plead to him and he gives me a side eye.

Yoh what did I do to deserve a side eye?

"Thembekile please man!"

He says to me in a harsh tone.

"Why are you letting him stress you so much?"

I ask him and he opens his mouth attempting to say something and rather keeps quiet.

"Mthiyane please don't be like this."

I plead to him.

He clicks his tongue and does just like his son did by leaving the house in the same fashion of which is taking the car keys and banging the front door.

This is what my life has become as Mrs Zondo ever since the boys grew up to learn the truth about how their mother was poisoned by the so called nanny and it does not make matters better since I entered their lives in almost the same fashion because I had a fast food outlet near the taxi rank where I used to sell african food to taxi drivers and one day Mthiyane himself came for some food and I fell in love with him and yeah I ended up being his wife and yeah house wife.

I have helped raise the 3 children and I have to give it up for the nanny although she ended up murdering the wife she did raise the kids well until they started growing wings of course.

The other 2 boys live together in one of their father's houses because their father said they must live in their own house when they have a wife and yeah all the 3 boys are not married as for the first born he is even worse he has 2 daughters that live here with us and he has not even made a sign to show he wants to get married. I have 1 daughter and she lives in Cape Town as she works there.

I am now alone in this house because even the so called granddaughters went to their father's house. I am sure when these Zondo men return they will come back and march to their respective bedrooms.

I swear being a Zondo has it's moments that I sometimes wish I can control but I don't have the power to do so. I retire to my bedroom as well it is 7pm either way right now and I do not have the appetite for supper.

***********

A new character has been added who is Thembekile Zondo.

👀Does the surname Zondo and the people ring a bell??

Stay tuned to find out😘❤