🧡Part 33🧡

Avuyile

It is now the next day and Yibanathi is still not back from wherever she went to but who am I fooling because the Yibanathi I know is stubborn like Sthandiwe when her mind is made up there is no convincing her what so ever.

Sandile is getting ready for school at the moment and I am glad he did not ask about Yibanathi because I would not know how to answer. I am really worried about her because the state she is in is not good to be walking up and down busy wondering about with absolutely no destination.

Again there was nothing I could do how can I be expected to raise another baby when I simply cannot feed the two mouths that I live with. Yibanathi was supposed to join the community maidens when the chief's son along with his cousin come to pick a royal wife and now she has ruined it and furthermore she has decided to not only ruin her future but embarrass me because now it will be proof to the chief himself that I have no control and over my household since there is no male figure around here.

MaNgubo is still in my house and I don't know what she is still doing here and I cannot chase her out because of the wrath of the so called ancestors. It is bad enough that Yibanathi is not back. I need to go and report her missing to the chief this afternoon if she does not return.

"Goodbye gogo."

Sandile says as he leaves the house heading for school. I hear him calling the twins from next door and I close my door because that means they are going together so there is no need to watch him from my doorstep.

I go and get myself ready as I will be heading out to do my own search hunt.

*************

Meanwhile at the Ndamase household.

"Boy boy I will be heading out for some shopping. I want to shop early before the mall gets crowded."

Mrs Ndamase says to her son.

"Okay mom."

The son responds while pressing his phone as he was in his room.

The mom then turns and walks out the bedroom. The son continues to be on his phone until for about 30 minutes when he decides he is hungry and he goes downstairs dressed in a vest and shorts while still pressing his phone.

He reaches downstairs and finds the kitchen clean with no breakfast made and that seems to infuriate him more because his mom knows she should make his food before leaving to go anywhere she wishes to go.

He marches up the stairs with an empty stomach and he goes past the room that is just opposite his bedroom and he sees the door slightly open and he goes and stands there to check and he notices that there is a figure on the bed and that's when he remembers the girl from last night.

He did not even know she spent the night here and he realises how ignorant he is but then again he does not care about that for now because he is starving.

She is passed out on the bed and her arm is hanging out of the bed.

He looks at the time on his phone and it reads 07:00. It can't be that she is sleeping at this time especially since she is a guest and an uninvited one at that.

"Wake up!"

He shouts and she is still passed out.

"Yinatha or whatever you are called get up."

He says while roughly slapping her arm.

She wakes up and rubs her eyes.

"Yinatha you cannot tell me you were still sleeping at this time of the day."

He says to her.

"Boy boy morning breath."

Yibanathi tells him while covering her mouth with her hand.

"The balls you have girly to insult me in my father's house."

He voices out to a Yibanathi who has gotten out of the bed and started making the bed and is carrying on like he is not talking.

"Yinatha I am talking to you."

He says to Yibanathi who has now worn her flip flops and walked to the cupboard to look for her suitcase and this got him angry that he stormed out the room banging the door on his way out. It made Yibanathi jump a little.

Yibanathi chose an outfit for the day and headed to the bathroom to  go and bath.

*After a short while*

Yibanathi is all dressed up and she heads downstairs and starts to clean the lounge as she is thinking about making breakfast but then again she cannot get comfortable in the Ndamase home when she is not here to stay.

Yibanathi is sweeping when she hears footsteps coming from up the stairs.

She looks up and continues to do her sweeping.

He is done bathing because he looks clean and fresh. He walks past Yibanathi and sits on the couch and switches on the tv.

"Hai shame."

Yibanathi says out a loud without realizing that she said it out loud.

"What is it Yinatha?"

He says while looking at her.

"Nothing Boy Boy."

She replies while beginning to mop.

"I am not Boy Boy to you I am older than you girly."

He says with a frown on his face.

"Boy Boy I am not Yinatha."

Yibanathi says while mopping and while she is mopping she feels her back aching a bit. It must be from the push she received from him. She continues to mop until she is done.

"Yinatha make breakfast because I can see you are very active and full of energy."

He says to her and she looks at him.

"Yinatha what are you still doing in front of me?"

He asks while dismissing her with his hand.

Yibanathi goes to the kitchen and finds it sparkling clean. She feels very hungry so she decides to make toasted cheese sandwich which she knows that Mrs Ndamase's son will reject but it's the least she could do because she does not know where the rest of the ingredients to make proper breakfast are placed.

While she is there she mistakenly drops a plate.

"Yey!"

He shouts and Yibanathi wishes she could just die on the spot.

Oh no!

***********

Author:Sorry for the disappearance 😥 I was trying to save the trimester bathong😪😫.

I was busy I am now done💃🏽💃🏽So I will try to update more frequently😄.